dont be a menace
What up
FRANCHISE 55
Luong1209
dland24

jumpmanfromdabay

So the only people who haven't paid are: menace, franchise, and jumpman

Thanks...the money's likely gonna go into my grad school fund haha

I got you acid, probably tomorrow when I get off work. Forgot who it was but I still wasn't paid the $10 from last year :lol: not tripping about it though.

Still haven't seen the game but was told the scores from time to time, was hoping they'd make a run and finish it in Denver but guess that's too much to ask for after how bad they played for the most part.

Anyone going to game 6? wouldn't mind going with some of y'all since I can't find any people to go with and my girl has work that day,

He said the Nuggets played Dirty and "sent hitmen at steph"

I doubt he really believes that, he just wants to light a fire under his team for game 6 since they really didnt show up tonight.

Last edited:
He said the Nuggets played Dirty and "sent hitmen at steph"

I doubt he really believes that, he just wants to light a fire under his team for game 6 since they really didnt show up tonight.
Naw they definitely had it out for steph in the game . Wouldn't go so far to saying "hit-men" but he definitely got touched up on a few plays . I understand this is the playoffs but nuggets knew if he kept shooting how he was the had no chance of winning .

Regardless warriors bout to end all this in Oak City .

Last edited:
Nuggs put the onus out early that Steph wasnt getting anything Easy tonight, and it worked. Thats how playoff basketball should be played, especially when their playoff lives are on the line. If Lawson was dropping 30+ a night on us, and we were down 3-1, I'd want our guys to do the exact same thing. No complaints from me.

Last edited:
Down 5...Curry and Klay both miss open treys with 2 minutes left. almost had a miraculous comeback

I love coach sticking up for Curry like that. He's just getting the squad riled up for game 6. I love it.

we about to show out on Thursday

If they're gonna do that to Curry, do the same damn thing to Lawson, Faried, and Iguodala. I don't mind the physicality, but some of those shots went over the line, Bruce Bowenesque.

I have a feeling the Nuggets started something that GSW will finish. That chippy play will carry over to Thursday night, Lawson and Miller are going to take a few good bumps. I thought before the series started Denver had the faster more athletic team but that GSW had the more physical players. If Denver wants to pick a fight against bigger guys then that's their M.O., but they don't have the right to complain anymore if they get punched in the mouth a few times in Game 6.

Nuggs put the onus out early that Steph wasnt getting anything Easy tonight, and it worked. Thats how playoff basketball should be played, especially when their playoff lives are on the line. If Lawson was dropping 30+ a night on us, and we were down 3-1, I'd want our guys to do the exact same thing. No complaints from me.
Agree.

I'm sure Steph will bounce back but he was clearly frustrated. No problem with Curry defending himself, but the Nuggets would rather have him retaliate with shoves than 3s.

From watching the game, I cant really say that I got the impression that the Nuggets were playing dirty the whole game and coming after Curry.  However the attempted trip was pretty blatant....and I heard that Koufos punched Curry at one point (didnt see it).  I thought it was just good physical basketball.

However.....

If we are to take Mark Jackson's word as gospel, then the Nuggets absolutely played dirty.  Jackson claims that he got a personal apology from someone within the Nuggets organization saying that he had "no part in the Nuggets dirty play."  Like I said, if we are to believe that Mark Jackson ISNT lying, then yes, the Nuggets played dirty.

Thanks.

Steph definitely was frustrated and the Nuggets got under his skin no doubt. Check this out:

Landry grabbing the kid's towel and tossing it afterward
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Landry a fool 
laugh.gif

Seen the replay multiple times and didn't notice that :lol:. I can't stand fans(or people in general) like that. They talk big, knowing that the players can't do anything, and they know they would never say that stuff outside of the arena.

Honestly Jackson shouldn't have "whined" about the physicality during the game. Jack had the best answer when asked about dirty plays. Should've just kept it moving.

Curry needs to put on about 10 to 15 pounds of muscle and hopefully he doesnt lose any speed or quickness

Curry needs to put on about 10 to 15 pounds of muscle and hopefully he doesnt lose any speed or quickness

First time on the thread fam.

I think most of the great shooters don't tend to add more weight as the years go by. Might have something to do with altering their release/technique or something.It think guys like Ray, Reggie, Peja, Nash don't really bulk up but rather maintain their weight at a specific number or something. Just my observation, I could be wrong though.

the Faried play is the only one I have a real problem with. You can't just kick a dudes ankle like that man

that ain't old school, thats just bush league

Back
Top Bottom