LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

From Melanie Collins' Twitter
Very reliable source telling me Tate Forcier requested a transfer from #Michigan this AM. NOT yet confirmed, will update as I know more.
*FLEX BOMBS*
not a big surprise with all the rumors going around. It's sad what the Michigan program has become

pimp.gif

He (Forcier) is better than Robinson, however (that isn't saying much).
No, no he isn't...he is a distant 3rd on the depth chart (behind true frosh Gardner as well) at the moment for a reason (and why these rumors are out there in the first place).

It's sad what the Michigan program has become.

Seeing non-M fans saying this hurts me inside a bit...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Tate was my boy in those first 4 games man
pimp.gif
but after seeing what unfolded this offseason ----> Goodbye brother.

Denard helps us more anyway and the guy who said Tate's better, you will see when Robinson becomes Pat White 2.0 & i think he can be even better
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

BREAKING NEWS:

NEVADA AND FRESNO STATE ACCEPT INVITATIONS TO JOIN MWC

so where is Fresno state going to come with the 5 million from? reports say nevada never signed the deal so they are good.

Curtis Grant is apparently ready to commit to FLA but is staying silent so that schools will still come to his games so his teammates can get some shine.

!!+* you Urban Meyer.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Curtis Grant is apparently ready to commit to FLA but is staying silent so that schools will still come to his games so his teammates can get some shine.

!!+* you Urban Meyer.
Where did you read this?

What other LBs are y'all targeting? Anthony, Otis, and Hughes?

It was just a simple mental lapse, but it doesn’t make it any less comical.

MikeLeach was discussing the prospects of UT quarterback Garrett Gilbert –even going so far as to say he thinks Gilbert will be one of the bestquarterbacks to ever play in the Big 12.

In the midst of  his praise, Leach, who joined the CBS College Sports team as an analyst on Monday, dropped in this line.

“Colt McCoy had some good seasons there, and people aren’t as familiar with Ryan Gilbert as I am…but he’s really good.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

No, no he isn't...he is a distant 3rd on the depth chart (behind true frosh Gardner as well) at the moment for a reason (and why these rumors are out there in the first place).

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Really? I guess i just assumed tate was better since i haven't seen robinson play that much. The few times i have i didn't see anything but scrambling, atleast against ohio state.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

With Tate gone u should actually tighten that line not raise it
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 idk why but as of now i'm really feeling UCONN in week 1.....if i dont make it out of opening night alive then betting on saturday won't even matter lol 

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

With Tate gone u should actually tighten that line not raise it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...I'm pretty sure he's staying put anyways though (I honest to God couldn't care less if his lazy, piss-poor attitude havin' *@$ chose to bounce at this point)...

And we ain't losing to UCONN...
nerd.gif
(if we do, Rich might as well pack his bags while he's at it)

Leach.
laugh.gif

Really? I guess i just assumed tate was better since i haven't seen robinson play that much. The few times i have i didn't see anything but scrambling, atleast against ohio state.
Did you miss Tate throw those 4 picks and fumble in the end zone in that same game?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Tate early enrolled in January last year and was taking starters reps the second he stepped on campus.

Denard didn't come until midway through the summer.  My dude didn't even know the playbook last year (literally).
roll.gif
pimp.gif
That's why he looked like a chicken with his head cut off at times.
laugh.gif

Denard has the playbook/system down now and has improved his throwing/accuracy drastically from all accounts. He has also been a leader this off-season (where as Tate has been one of the laziest SOB's on the entire roster).

Here's Denard's spring game footage:

^ He looks like a COMPLETELY different player (and that's back in the spring).

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

And what's shady about that USC story? The spin you clowns keep trying to put on things is funny
Did you even bother reading it?  The COI committee consulted with the enforcement staff prior to the actual ruling.  That's like a judge reviewing a case with a prosecutor without the defense knowing.  It's 100% shady and reason why there is a by-law.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

!!+* you Urban Meyer.
Where did you read this?

What other LBs are y'all targeting? Anthony, Otis, and Hughes?
Chatter on Techsideline. Somebody asked for an update on him and a fairly credible guy said he's ready to commit to FLA but holding off for now. Somebody else chimed in with this:

"[font=Arial,Helvetica]I work with one of his teammates dad. He said that CG is going to Florida but doesnt
want to publicly commit so that colleges will continue coming to his games so they can
see his teammates.

Pretty class move if true. I hope it isn't true and he is coming here. "

[/font]Not sure if the 2nd guy is legit but the first guy is usually right on recruiting stuff. I've been hearing for awhile now that he is sold on FLA but his parents wanted him to stay closer to home; so it was basically 1. Florida and 2. VT.

It's just frustrating cus Jim Cavanaugh has known Grant since 8th grade; we keep missing on kids that we've been on earlier than anybody else word to Everett Golson.

We are up there with Anthony but he's also looking at Florida and Clemson as well. We have very little shot with Hughes; every time he visits UNC he gets enamored with them.

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

tired.gif
laugh.gif

Everyone is saying that Denard has made huge steps as a throwing QB. Plus they say he grasps the offense better than Tate and Devin. The spring game is a good indicator of how much better he has gotten. He will be starting against UConn.

Hell the Mountain West is in trouble in terms of getting that AQ.

BYU leaves and that door closes.

Maybe but without the WAC, where are the rest of BYU's teams going to play? WCC would be the most realistic option but I'm not sure if that's something they want to pursue. Who knows, maybe they stay now and hope the conference can get that automatic bid.

Word Mike Leach Wassuppp
pimp.gif
haha

But honestly i agree, I don't see us losing to UCONN.

Back
Top Bottom