LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

Well at least LMJ is gonna be back, and we have Thomas taking snaps. Should be a good year regardless of Masoli's situation. I'm just glad they got this +#%% out the way early so everyone can get used to playing with a new QB.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Well at least LMJ is gonna be back, and we have Thomas taking snaps. Should be a good year regardless of Masoli's situation. I'm just glad they got this +#%% out the way early so everyone can get used to playing with a new QB.
Yeah, I'm glad this is done, prior to spring ball.
CBS Sports posted the dumbest question, asking whether or not Oregon should part ways with Kelly 
indifferent.gif

Someone should have told Oregon they're doing it wrong. You have to win %%%% before you can rack up the arrests.

Thanks Oregon
pimp.gif

I ain't mad at Kelly though.  He did more then I thought he would takin Masoli out for the year.  I figured he slap both of them on the wrist. 

Can't hate on that. 

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Someone should have told Oregon they're doing it wrong. You have to win %%%% before you can rack up the arrests.

Thanks Oregon
pimp.gif

dbpkb7.gif

Completely random note: I was playing Call of Duty earlier with a guy whose gamer tag was LaMichael James, and his clan tag was [THUG].

I thought it was kinda funny.

Good news UofM fans, Jordan Kovacs is getting a scholly. Which good for him, just don't ever, ever step on the field.

So lemme get this straight, LaMichael James strangled his girlfriend and he gets suspended for one game, yet the other dude criticized his coach on Facebook and he gets kicked off the team?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

So lemme get this straight, LaMichael James strangled his girlfriend and he gets suspended for one game, yet the other dude criticized his coach on Facebook and he gets kicked off the team?
laugh.gif

LaMichael James strangled his girlfriend?

read the thread. son barely even put hands on her after she boosted his keys.
Masoli back to his old ways. looks like the Darron Thomas era starts a year early.
on a side note. i heard the weed/thizz thing too.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
Jamere Holland had a past.
He was in the doghouse his whole career there.

Guy had physical tools, but mentally he was an idiot.

IMO Darron Thomas reminds me of a bigger, faster version of Dennis Dixon so i see this as almost being a blessing in disguise

Back
Top Bottom