LOCK IT UP - College Football - 2009 Season/2010 Off-Season

"In the end, Tauren Poole is the one still standing.

He knew he was in a no-win situation last season, buried behind a player (Bryce Brown) who was going to play in front of him no matter what. "
&
“I could have rushed for 100 yards every scrimmage, and the best I was going to do was third team, if that,

OSU football recruit wounded in shooting
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — An Ohio State football recruit and the driver of the car in which he was riding were wounded in an apparent drive-by shooting in Youngstown.

Police say 18-year-old recruit Jamel Turner was wounded in the left ankle and right hip and the driver was shot in the hand late Friday night. None of the wounds was life-threatening.

Another passenger told police that two men fired at their car from a passing vehicle late Friday night.

There were no immediate arrests.

Turner, a defensive end, played for Ursuline High School in Youngstown and Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia.

Turner could not be reached for comment Monday. There is no phone listing for a Turner on his street.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio — An Ohio State football recruit and the driver of the car in which he was riding were wounded in an apparent drive-by shooting in Youngstown.

Police say 18-year-old recruit Jamel Turner was wounded in the left ankle and right hip and the driver was shot in the hand late Friday night. None of the wounds was life-threatening.

Another passenger told police that two men fired at their car from a passing vehicle late Friday night.

Turner, a defensive end, played for Ursuline High School in Youngstown and Fork Union Military Academy in Virginia.

Turner could not be reached for comment Monday. There is no phone listing for a Turner on his street.

smh.gif

I doubt he ever suits up for Ohio State. Just another in a long line of incidents...sad because he's a stud on the field. In the car he was riding in they found two firearms, marijuana, and pills.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

smh.gif
I doubt he ever suits up for Ohio State. Just another in a long line of incidents...sad because he's a stud on the field. In the car he was riding in they found two firearms, marijuana, and pills.

Sounds like a perfect fit. 
wink.gif
Is Sammy Watkins a Gaytor lock?

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

NCAA is moving kick offs back to the 30 yard line just like the NFL...
pimp.gif
This should be interesting... More kick return opportunities.
pimp.gif

I wonder how many teams will get hurt by it. It's definitely going against UNC though. We got a preferred walk on to join the squad to address our kick off issues.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Im not impressed at all with that video.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Agreed. Yall get gassed by graphics EASILY.
[h1]SU football player Delone Carter arraigned on one-punch assault charge[/h1][h4]By Jim O'Hara / The Post-Standard[/h4][h5]April 19, 2010, 3:28PM[/h5]
09-23-09-fo-carterjpg-94421ad2f0cd6f06_large.jpg
View full size

Frank Ordoñez / Post-Standard file photoSU running back Delone Carter was arraigned today in Syracuse City Court.

carterdelone-08jpg-70e335184bb1eabc_small.jpg

Delone Carter.

Syracuse, NY - The Syracuse University football team’s top running back for 2009, Delone Carter, was arraigned today in Syracuse City Court on a misdemeanor assault charge stemming from a snowball-throwing incident on campus in February.

Defense lawyer George Raus said he entered a “not guilty

Looks like Nick O'Leary has eliminated UGA.

Is down to FSU, UF, Miami, and 'Bama. Says he's gonna make a decision @ the end of the summer.

If this is old news....so what. Go %@#% yourself w/ a tire iron

That's terrible, even for you Mike.

Reading that, made me think of "Men on films" from In living color

"Hated it!!"

Back
Top Bottom