**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eli.jpg

LEAD US BACK TO THE LAND OF MILK AND HONEY

didn't realize just how sawft the NY'ers in here have gotten. crying about a little wind, rooting for multiple teams, and now wishing for injuries. bunch of candy asses :smh:

realized while i was drunk i bought myself, my girl and her friends tickets to see IT thursday at 8 :frown: completely forgot about the game.

Eddie George jersey was dope. I still want a McNair Oilers jersey.

IT looks dope

I'm debating on going to a Big Boi concert on Monday or staying home and watching two games. Pretty pathetic that two games might win that one.

My niece just asked me for some Timbs. Never been more proud of her in my life.

I'm trying to see IT in theaters also at some point soon.

Can't wait to catch all the weekends games at random bars in Austin :pimp:

And her friends? **** that. :rofl:
In college I asked a girl on a date, only to take her AND her best friend to the movies and dinner, have them talk to each other through WHOLE movie, and then they had the nerve to say we should do it again.....

...and I didn't even hit..... :smh:

In college I asked a girl on a date, only to take her AND her best friend to the movies and dinner, have them talk to each other through WHOLE movie, and then they had the nerve to say we should do it again.....

...and I didn't even hit..... :smh:

:rofl:

I thought "IT" was some abbreviation for a singer/rapper/band, took me a minute to figure out it is a movie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom