**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers, falcons and bucs are going to have to be complete trash for the saints to win that division lol

Panthers, falcons and bucs are going to have to be complete trash for the saints to win that division lol

yup.. saints still going be entertaining though, but they got zero defense

going be interesting how long they try to stick with AP even though it will be painfully clear the other 2 dudes are not only better fits but just plan better

I def got even. At the time I was in Cal 4, and she was taking some basic math and asked could I take her exam to help her bring up her grade. I made a 27.

And her friend..... let's just say after her boyfriend & his friend tried to jump my bestfriend.... the police mysteriously found someone with and outstanding warrant the next week.

They then texted me to ask if I could drive them 3 hours to visit him so they could bail him out of jail.... and I responded "New phone, who did" :lol:

images
>
Kamara is a stud,interesting to see how this RB rotation gon look.
Only team I feel is a threat is Tampa...

I def got even. At the time I was in Cal 4, and she was taking some basic math and asked could I take her exam to help her bring up her grade. I made a 27.

And her friend..... let's just say after her boyfriend & his friend tried to jump my bestfriend.... the police mysteriously found someone with and outstanding warrant the next week.

They then texted me to ask if I could drive them 3 hours to visit him so they could bail him out of jail.... and I responded "New phone, who did" :lol:

Dude. These girls were asking all these favors of you? :rofl:

I'm getting the **** outta Miami on Thursday. Hopefully my house is still here when I come back.

I'm getting the **** outta Miami on Thursday. Hopefully my house is still here when I come back.

right now, in nassau, we're supposed to luck out.. but gawd damn the islands it's going hit at 5..

and you guys need it to hit cuba to weaken it a bit.. i'm just hoping the eye and all that stays west of us and we just get rain as it's moving north, if we're going get anything

Yeah this has the potential to **** us up like Andrew did in '92. Really hoping it doesn't hit us at that strength.

Since this is the NFL thread strictly reserved for football talk, there's no chance Dolphins/Bucs is played as scheduled on Sunday.

Is it common to have a category 4 and 5 within the same year?

nope.. and then had matthew last year.. hurrican joaquin hit couple of our islands, but in nassau we lucked out

and this year aint looking great.. not going be good if this is the new norm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom