**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Woodson would for sure have gotten that. Dude was a beast blitzing off the edge.

You'd think. And that's why I found this question to be most intriguing. That's a pretty exclusive club for Shawn Springs to be in and you wouldn't know it unless you're a NT member that frequents the NFL thread in S&T. You're welcome. :lol:

Woodson never had more than 3 sacks in any 1 season.

Wow, junglejim I just wanna win too

tumblr_mtm92iDjaC1rrtiq5o1_500.jpg

i see what he's trying to do...but the QB position is a lot more important that the RB position in today's NFL.

and so he should take the highest paid QBs and compare them to what Bell wants. it still shows the "bias" when it comes to QBs v RBs but does it more fairly

That's dumb as hell.

QB's are paid more because they're 100x more valuable. You could argue that Bradford, Tannehill, Dalton, & Keenum don't deserve that much money but RB's will never be paid close to QB's.

^ I disagree on it being dumb thou.. I actually think pointing out certain QBs is a great point

I completely agree that the right QBs should easily be the highest paid players.. but that doesn't mean middle of the road guys should be paid that and above guys like Aaron Donald or OBJ and some others

Like there is a no way Eli manning in 2018 should be making more than OBJ.. or a look at the rams with gurley and Donald

Shhh or the greatest show rams, Marshall was that scheme

If I'm the cards, I'm trying to front load certain guys contracts now while I'm seeing what I got in dude out UCLA so in year 2 and 3 space is available

Eli's different than any other QB cause he's the franchise guy.

If I have the choice to have Dalton at $16M or Donald at $16M though, I'm taking Donald.

Giants are paying current and future money for past results

I mean I'm glad they're doing it, but I wouldn't want my team doing it

But looking at the QBs named, I'd rather couple non QBs before I'm taking them at those prices.. let's say in hypothetical situation I got 100 to spend and certain QBs go, I'm going other guys and waiting on QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom