LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly glad the cavs lost, i don't want false hope to see the cavs get 4-0'd by the heat in the play offs.

True story. Honestly felt like we've played better with out him. Wonder if the numbers back this up

Didn't think the decision would cripple y'all this bad :/

Now Kyrie acting all entitled while not carrying this team 2 feet

If kyrie is really tweeting what he feels, than brian windhorst is obviously trying to de rail the team.

Losing last night was the dagger, but we're in OT and our star is going off tonight. so let's get this W!

31-47.

Kyrie put up one hell of a stat line, but a L is still a L

:smh: :smh:

This season just needs to end.

4 to go.

Be patient guys.

Although I want Brown fired this team will play. 500 ball next year we just need to get a 3andD SF (Gordon Hayward???)

I don't know how much you guys listen to the radio or read a lot of local articles, but everyone was pumped about the Cavs when we had 7 games left and potentially could make the playoffs.

Everyone was saying how Brown's job was safe, and that these 7 game were the biggest stretch of the last few seasons.

Well we are 1-2 to start that 7 game stretch, and the hopes of making the playoffs are gone.

so I just don't see how Gilbert can keep him. I really don't.

31-47 is garbage. bringing him back does nothing to the fans or any of the players. Period.

Last edited:
I mean seriously the dude got fired a few years ago, and then gets re-hired? who does that?????

Seriously has that ever happened before?

I just want a coach that the players can relate to, and one that they actually wanna play for.

I want a younger coach.

Agreed I think we should look at a coach who has this team running on offense and hardnosed on defense.

We shall see what happens in the off season.

I'm real excited to see what they do.

Last edited:
He ain't comin back. Maybe if we had a sense of where we were going it would be a possibility. This team is just lost. I doubt they fire mike brown. Wasn't be given 5 years? You think he'd be gone after just one? He'll be the coach going into next year believe that. Whether or not he finishes it will be a different story.

If you were talkin to me I meant lebron coming back. But if kyrie doesn't sign his extension this summer then he's gone too! Dan gilbert isn't going to let him walk for free

32-47.

Lottery Bound for a 4th straight season.

Wish Bennett was healthy so he could get extended minutes at least for the final 3 games.

Should I make a separate off season thread or is there just no point?

View media item 919125
To the lottery again bros..... but this time.... with a goatee!

this sucks but hey maybe we'll get lucky again... OR land Mcdermott? Who knows. Big off season this year. biggest in a long time.

If you were talkin to me I meant lebron coming back. But if kyrie doesn't sign his extension this summer then he's gone too! Dan gilbert isn't going to let him walk for free

I wouldn't be sick about a Kyrie trade. If he doesn't sign this year you accept that the organization failed him OR he simply has other plans for his life than a max deal in Cleveland. Either way business is business. You move on and learn from it. Kyrie did his thing and while oft-injured yielded a lot of attention and ticket/merch sales. If he goes, he goes.

but yea i think Gilbert learned his lesson with bron. As a fan I would only hope that we get a SICK return for trading Kyrie. I mean whoever has the best deal man. Draft picks, prospects. They better ante-up because that kid is a stud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom