LOCK!!! NEW THREAD IS OPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new report I just read from ESPN stated that Wolves intend to replace Love with Thaddeus Young. 3 team deal maybe? :nerd:
And does this mean Cavs maybe get to keep Wiggins? lol

Nice stuff FF, i need to post my wiggins soon.....my fav cavs jersey is the all black with the blue stripe, i copped the Z one asap 2 years back but how can we make them release the home white witb blue stripe? Id buy within seconds of release

I prob should have posted this sooner but I have a 20% code for the cavs team shop for unlimited use. PM me if you need it

Last edited by a moderator:

I prob should have posted this sooner but I have a 20% code for the cavs team shop for unlimited use pm me if you need it
go on ahead and oop that if you dont mind brother. I was just down there the other day copping tickets. And i was thinking of picking some stuff up

Looks like Love will be coming on board as soon as Wiggins contract becomes tradable.

If Cavs do unload both Wiggins and Bennett, I want another piece added to Love, like Glenn Robinson III or LaVine or Muhammad. LaVine is probably untouchable though.

Looks like Love will be coming on board as soon as Wiggins contract becomes tradable.

If Cavs do unload both Wiggins and Bennett, I want another piece added to Love, like Glenn Robinson III or LaVine or Muhammad. LaVine is probably untouchable though.
:smh:

If we trade wiggins, i hope bruh doesnt go all kobe bryant in MN with Lavine. If wiggins reaches his full potential i might cry. Bruh may be the goku of the NBA

If we trade wiggins, i hope bruh doesnt go all kobe bryant in MN with Lavine. If wiggins reaches his full potential i might cry. Bruh may be the goku of the NBA
I still don't want to believe it until Woj tweets or someone from the AP tweets.

Hate to break it to you guys but there is no chance that the Cavs land Love without landing Wiggins.

Not possible.

We will see Love numbers drop (bosh role).
Kyrie gonna have a monster season.23/8/3
Bron gonna bron :pimp: :pimp:
Dion gonna be traded because he can't adjust.

Last edited:
I hope Dion learns a thing or two from how Wade adjusted to playing with Bron and plays off the ball and slashes more. You know Bron will find him if Dion is at the right place at the right time.

Hate to break it to you guys but there is no chance that the Cavs land Love without landing Wiggins.

Not possible.
Completely agree, numbers do not match up without Wiggins.

Dion needs to be efficient, which Blatt should help him out with.  Definitely going to be interesting to watch how this team grows...

Edit.

Completely my thoughts, in about 5 years I think some people will laugh about trying to save Wiggins (game is not near as polished as Kobe/LBJ going into their first NBA season).  Love is the move with no hesitation.

Last edited:
Completely agree, numbers do not match up without Wiggins.

Dion needs to be efficient, which Blatt should help him out with.  Definitely going to be interesting to watch how this team grows...
It's you again :rofl: bandwagon *** *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom