Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The fastbreak at :12 gets me everytime, PASS THE BALL GADDANGIT�
Is what happens at 2:07 a travel?  I swear it looks like he takes a million steps before and after he dribbles

Originally Posted by Andrew630

The fastbreak at :12 gets me everytime, PASS THE BALL GADDANGIT�
Is what happens at 2:07 a travel?  I swear it looks like he takes a million steps before and after he dribbles

Get that paper Reggie
pimp.gif

Damon Bruce was talking about that on the show this morning. He was saying that the guy being investigated is a member of Mark Jackson's church. I know it's still against the law, but it's not like it's a cocaine investigation.

Damon Bruce was talking about that on the show this morning. He was saying that the guy being investigated is a member of Mark Jackson's church. I know it's still against the law, but it's not like it's a cocaine investigation.

Got my first real job offer today!
pimp.gif
Hopefully with more to come...

Lazy your tips from a few pages back definitely helped. My interview performances in the last 1-2 months have been 100x better than my interviews in the past...

pimp.gif

Lazy your tips from a few pages back definitely helped. My interview performances in the last 1-2 months have been 100x better than my interviews in the past...

Originally Posted by acidicality

pimp.gif

mhufdh.jpg

Nice man. Good luck and I hope the best for you.
rgz036.gif

pimp.gif

mhufdh.jpg

Nice man. Good luck and I hope the best for you.
rgz036.gif

pimp.gif

No problem, glad it helped.  Who gave you an offer, and where else are you interviewing?

pimp.gif

No problem, glad it helped.  Who gave you an offer, and where else are you interviewing?

A small biotech instrument company here in the Bay (don't wanna be too specific as of now
laugh.gif
). I'm still waiting to hear back from a few companies (one of them is an internship at a really nice medical device company, a few are full-time jobs that won't make a decision until later on), and I have a couple more interviews scheduled.

It'll be risky for me not to accept this, but I'm feeling good about my chances at landing somewhere that I feel would be better for me salary-wise and fit. Going to really need to think about it, there's some things to like about it and some not to like.

A small biotech instrument company here in the Bay (don't wanna be too specific as of now
laugh.gif
). I'm still waiting to hear back from a few companies (one of them is an internship at a really nice medical device company, a few are full-time jobs that won't make a decision until later on), and I have a couple more interviews scheduled.

It'll be risky for me not to accept this, but I'm feeling good about my chances at landing somewhere that I feel would be better for me salary-wise and fit. Going to really need to think about it, there's some things to like about it and some not to like.

Right on. I helped with an audit of a bio-medical instrument company a few years ago (deferred tax asset)...can't recall what they made, but I think it had to do with creating bandages (and heavy duty ones at that) instantly for sizes you demand in the ER, etc.

Right on. I helped with an audit of a bio-medical instrument company a few years ago (deferred tax asset)...can't recall what they made, but I think it had to do with creating bandages (and heavy duty ones at that) instantly for sizes you demand in the ER, etc.

Back
Top Bottom