Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

Final Score. Typical Warrior basketball.
happy.gif

312981_10100595298498863_3232000_58143750_323973462_n.jpg

Curry, Wright and Amundsen were cookin
pimp.gif

I was wearing a j-lin jersey under my Curry jersey and asked j-lin to sign it after the game. dude got pissed that i was wearing curry on top and yelled "take that thing off!" & stormed away.
laugh.gif

also accidentally took a backstep and squashed j-rich's toes after the game.

caught a pic with the homie, derozan. dude is chill.

303815_10100595301278293_3232000_58143783_802040253_n.jpg

Definitely surprised to hear Baron gaves props to Steph. It always seemed he played a little harder when he faced Steph.

Anyway, I had no idea that J-Rich was a free agent. If an opportunity arose, do you think he could fit with the current team the Warriors have now? Or is it way overcrowded?
It would be nice to see J-Rich in a Warrior uniform before he retires...Just how I wished Adonal would have been signed to retire. Sigh.

Definitely surprised to hear Baron gaves props to Steph. It always seemed he played a little harder when he faced Steph.

Anyway, I had no idea that J-Rich was a free agent. If an opportunity arose, do you think he could fit with the current team the Warriors have now? Or is it way overcrowded?
It would be nice to see J-Rich in a Warrior uniform before he retires...Just how I wished Adonal would have been signed to retire. Sigh.

Final Score. Typical Warrior basketball.
happy.gif

312981_10100595298498863_3232000_58143750_323973462_n.jpg

Curry, Wright and Amundsen were cookin
pimp.gif

I was wearing a j-lin jersey under my Curry jersey and asked j-lin to sign it after the game. dude got pissed that i was wearing curry on top and yelled "take that thing off!" & stormed away.
laugh.gif

also accidentally took a backstep and squashed j-rich's toes after the game.

caught a pic with the homie, derozan. dude is chill.

303815_10100595301278293_3232000_58143783_802040253_n.jpg

I was at the game last night.  It was pretty fun just seeing some bball action again.  Props to Matt Barnes for conjuring up this event.

Does anyone know why my boy Monta was a no show?  That was pretty disappointing.  He's THAT dude on our team and I felt should've definitely been there.

It was really nice to see J Rich, my boy Gillie King of Philly and even Baron showing up to show support.

The highlights of the night for me was:

-Gillie bombing those consecutive long range 3's.  It reminded me of the Houston charity game a few years back when Gillie and Tmac were both having a long long long distance shoot out.  I was hoping Steph would challenge him too.

-J Lin with the back to back 3's.

-Jeremy Tyler's dunks

-Baron lobbing to J Rich from the bench
laugh.gif

Had a good time.  Hope y'all did too.

I was at the game last night.  It was pretty fun just seeing some bball action again.  Props to Matt Barnes for conjuring up this event.

Does anyone know why my boy Monta was a no show?  That was pretty disappointing.  He's THAT dude on our team and I felt should've definitely been there.

It was really nice to see J Rich, my boy Gillie King of Philly and even Baron showing up to show support.

The highlights of the night for me was:

-Gillie bombing those consecutive long range 3's.  It reminded me of the Houston charity game a few years back when Gillie and Tmac were both having a long long long distance shoot out.  I was hoping Steph would challenge him too.

-J Lin with the back to back 3's.

-Jeremy Tyler's dunks

-Baron lobbing to J Rich from the bench
laugh.gif

Had a good time.  Hope y'all did too.

BD To Jrich gave me the chills,
tired.gif
Friend got 2 tickets to the game from Dorrell Wright after answering his twitter question.

BD To Jrich gave me the chills,
tired.gif
Friend got 2 tickets to the game from Dorrell Wright after answering his twitter question.

after watching the video, its crazy to think how many quality PG's/SG's GSW has passed up/traded.

as i sat at the game watching antawn jamison score 0 pts, i realized that coulda been VC reppin the Bay! =(

after watching the video, its crazy to think how many quality PG's/SG's GSW has passed up/traded.

as i sat at the game watching antawn jamison score 0 pts, i realized that coulda been VC reppin the Bay! =(

we are back in action fellas!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
whose the first game against? still the lakers on xmas?

we are back in action fellas!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
whose the first game against? still the lakers on xmas?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think wearing my Warriors hoody today was good luck
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, but seriously, looks like we'll have another season of off-topic posts again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ready for the Mark Jackson era to begin
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think wearing my Warriors hoody today was good luck
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
, but seriously, looks like we'll have another season of off-topic posts again
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ready for the Mark Jackson era to begin
pimp.gif

Did any season ticket holders renew after that "contract" that the new owners put out for us to get face value +10% back on all unplaced games? Looking to collect that but couldn't remember if that was only if the whole season was cancelled.

Over excited though

Did any season ticket holders renew after that "contract" that the new owners put out for us to get face value +10% back on all unplaced games? Looking to collect that but couldn't remember if that was only if the whole season was cancelled.

Over excited though

Back
Top Bottom