Lock please, thanks. Warriors 2011/2012 Thread Up.

I'm sure other teams have video on Biedrins. I guess those writers are right, they think a change might turn it around. I really thought Fitz was full of !%@!. I was wrong.  So far, we have 2 teams that we know of.

I'm sure other teams have video on Biedrins. I guess those writers are right, they think a change might turn it around. I really thought Fitz was full of !%@!. I was wrong.  So far, we have 2 teams that we know of.

1011ASW_CurryGroup_625.jpg

there's one guy who's wearing orange socks who is the most overrated player of the group, if thats what u mean

there's one guy who's wearing orange socks who is the most overrated player of the group, if thats what u mean

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid Center (ex. nene, deandre jordan, dalembert)
a solid SF (tayshaun,)

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid SF (tayshaun,)

cornzilla wrote:

I can somewhat understand your point about keeping beidrins. But there is no guarantee that he is going to improve, plus with Jackson as our coach there is less of a chance. Being a former pg I see him spending more time working with Curry and the guards then getting Beidrin back into shape. 

I feel like PG is the formula to a better overall team though.  If I can recall Marc Jackson made Rik Smits look like a STUD (although smits had a jumper), and i feel like he can utilize beans that way.  It just feels like he gets a fresh start with a new system (smart's system was run through monta), he has the offseason (maybe an extended one...let's not hope for a lockout), and we're willing to give him away from peanuts (Thabeet and Hill? That's 2 stiffs for 1...).  If he somehow turns it around in Houston, we will look like morons.  If he turns it around here, we will look like geniuses.  1 more season!  Let's go Warriors!

cornzilla wrote:

I can somewhat understand your point about keeping beidrins. But there is no guarantee that he is going to improve, plus with Jackson as our coach there is less of a chance. Being a former pg I see him spending more time working with Curry and the guards then getting Beidrin back into shape. 

I feel like PG is the formula to a better overall team though.  If I can recall Marc Jackson made Rik Smits look like a STUD (although smits had a jumper), and i feel like he can utilize beans that way.  It just feels like he gets a fresh start with a new system (smart's system was run through monta), he has the offseason (maybe an extended one...let's not hope for a lockout), and we're willing to give him away from peanuts (Thabeet and Hill? That's 2 stiffs for 1...).  If he somehow turns it around in Houston, we will look like morons.  If he turns it around here, we will look like geniuses.  1 more season!  Let's go Warriors!

Originally Posted by wcghost

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid SF (tayshaun,)
DUMP:
biedrins

PICK-UP:

Both of these are easier said than done.  Biedrins has a tough contract, and Nene will be looking at larger market teams.   We will overpay him if we lure him to GS.  But Dalambert?  I'd take Beans over Dalambert in a heartbeat.

a solid SF (tayshaun,)

We have one in Dorell Wright.  16 ppg, 5 rpg and 3 apg in a system that featured a dominant shoot first 1/2 in Monta Ellis.  Imagine what he could do with an efficient distributor.

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid SF (tayshaun,)
DUMP:
biedrins

PICK-UP:

Both of these are easier said than done.  Biedrins has a tough contract, and Nene will be looking at larger market teams.   We will overpay him if we lure him to GS.  But Dalambert?  I'd take Beans over Dalambert in a heartbeat.

a solid SF (tayshaun,)

We have one in Dorell Wright.  16 ppg, 5 rpg and 3 apg in a system that featured a dominant shoot first 1/2 in Monta Ellis.  Imagine what he could do with an efficient distributor.

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid SF (tayshaun,)
DUMP:
biedrins

PICK-UP:

a solid SF (tayshaun,)

Dalembert > Beans .... check out his numbers the last two months of the season. I'm down with Tayshaun too. Yeah we have Dorell but have Tay come off the bench. We need depth. Remember we are one solid Center and a good bench from being a playoff team with the core we have now. 

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

DUMP:
adrien
charlie bell (FA)
biedrins
acie law (FA)
radmanovic (FA)

PICK-UP:
a solid SF (tayshaun,)
DUMP:
biedrins

PICK-UP:

a solid SF (tayshaun,)

Dalembert > Beans .... check out his numbers the last two months of the season. I'm down with Tayshaun too. Yeah we have Dorell but have Tay come off the bench. We need depth. Remember we are one solid Center and a good bench from being a playoff team with the core we have now. 

I highly doubt we can get deandre to leave LA. Also I wouldn't want to over pay Nene especially with the CBA still up in the air. I like the Tayshaun idea. We need a good back up SF and he can fit in, if we are preaching defense this upcoming season.

I highly doubt we can get deandre to leave LA. Also I wouldn't want to over pay Nene especially with the CBA still up in the air. I like the Tayshaun idea. We need a good back up SF and he can fit in, if we are preaching defense this upcoming season.

Back
Top Bottom