Lock please.

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I feel like I've heard that story before. Maybe not the whole thing, but the first part.
Well, I posted the first part at JJB when it happened months ago.  Then lastnight the guy came up to me and told me all that stuff before he was leaving.  Earlier in the week, he was asking for hugs from me.  Then he gestured for me to sit on his lap, and I thought, "He's not even drunk yet." 

Question is.... Did you do it?

So your considering the offer of marriage cause dude has money?...... (Gold digging thoughts?)

Why did he have to be Asian, though?
smh.gif

No, I walked away. Why would I sit on some old guy's lap AND at work in front of customers for that matter?

And speaking of money, I am a lawyer. I will have my own in due time. As for now, my dad is paid and takes really good care of me.

Originally Posted by treewing

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.
Can you explain the situation?

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable. I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no,  but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.

Now see...

Thats where your silly $$@ **#%%+ up at....
You should've kept it 100 and said NO..

"Maybe" DOES NOT = No...

I don't know where you ( and other females for that matter ) get that %*@* from...

But cut that %*@* out fo'real...

gotta *!!!% feeling like he got a chance when he doesn't
smh.gif

you left the door cracked open and now he got his foot in there..
smh.gif

[
mytmouse76 wrote:
I say marry him. Ain't lime you have anything else to do. You wanna get married right? Yet you know nothing about how men operate and for whatever reason this man still wants you so I say go for it. He'll take care of you and you don't have to post any more dumb $#* threads looking for advice on simplest %##+ that we consider common sense. 

If you can cook and keep a house clean I say do it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Because it's an Asian-themed restaurant, run by an Asian woman and her husband. That's how they are all friends. This guy has his own Asian-themed restaurant down the street. My female boss told me that he wanted me to be his wife and help him run his restaurant.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.

Now see...

Thats where your silly $@$ $+%%#! up at....

"Maybe" DOES NOT = No...

I don't know where you ( and other females for that matter ) get that *+#+ from...

But cut that *+#+ out fo'real...

gotta $@!@+ feeling like he got a chance when he doesn't
smh.gif

smh.gif

I feel bad for rejecting people.  I usually try to sidestep that part.  I already felt bad for the guy, but I am moving next week.  Surely, he'll get the message since he won't be seeing me.  He also kept saying he was drunk, so I'm hoping he won't even remember it.

I feel bad for rejecting people
I knew a girl that couldnt say no when I asked for oral copulation, well, actually me, and all 4 of my employees knew this girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Because it's an Asian-themed restaurant, run by an Asian woman and her husband. That's how they are all friends. This guy has his own Asian-themed restaurant down the street. My female boss told me that he wanted me to be his wife and help him run his restaurant.
... So, you're not into Asians?

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

Now see...

Thats where your silly $@$ $+%%#! up at....

"Maybe" DOES NOT = No...

I don't know where you ( and other females for that matter ) get that *+#+ from...

But cut that *+#+ out fo'real...

gotta $@!@+ feeling like he got a chance when he doesn't
smh.gif

smh.gif

I feel bad for rejecting people.  I usually try to sidestep that part.  I already felt bad for the guy, but I am moving next week.  Surely, he'll get the message since he won't be seeing me.  He also kept saying he was drunk, so I'm hoping he won't even remember it.

Ain't no side stepping rejection...

It's better than false hope...

keep that !!%% 100...

how old are you?

I don't see what's so bad about me feeling bad for the guy. The first time I saw him, this is what happened.

I was a new server at this restaurant on a Sunday morning. This guy came in and started drinking cabernet. Then I got totally slammed. I was the only server, and so many people started coming in. I couldn't keep up. Then people started leaving. I had dirty tables and everything.

Then this guy who was drinking the cabernet got up and started bussing all of my tables, cleaning off all the plates, glasses and trash. He pretty much saved me. When the rush was over, I asked the boss who he was.

Anyway, I've seen this guy many, many times by now, although I usually don't talk to him. Then last night, he told me how unhappy he was, and he was so sure that I could make him happy. I felt bad, because I am not interested at all. Pretty much I felt bad, because I couldn't help him.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I don't discriminate.  Like I said, I think this guy is an alcoholic. He drinks so much cabernet.  I've never once seen him drink water or anything other than cabernet. He drinks so much that they give him a discount on the alcohol.  I feel like they're making it worse.

Anyway, I've seen this guy many, many times by now, although I usually don't talk to him. Then last night, he told me how unhappy he was, and he was so sure that I could make him happy. I felt bad, because I am not interested at all. Pretty much I felt bad, because I couldn't help him.

Only true way to make him happy is to give him some poonani

if you feel bad enough........

that cures depression, both sides win

I don't see what's so bad about me feeling bad for the guy. The first time I saw him, this is what happened.

I was a new server at this restaurant on a Sunday morning. This guy came in and started drinking cabernet. Then I got totally slammed. I was the only server, and so many people started coming in. I couldn't keep up. Then people started leaving. I had dirty tables and everything.

Then this guy who was drinking the cabernet got up and started bussing all of my tables, cleaning off all the plates, glasses and trash. He pretty much saved me. When the rush was over, I asked the boss who he was.

so what's the point of the thread?

Make dude happy and let him hit if its bothering you this much. End of story. Peace.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I don't discriminate.  Like I said, I think this guy is an alcoholic. He drinks so much cabernet.  I've never once seen him drink water or anything other than cabernet. He drinks so much that they give him a discount on the alcohol.  I feel like they're making it worse.

So, I have a chance?
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom