Originally Posted by krazy88s

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ok, you're definitely a troll now.

Shorty Belongs in the

22zvkk.jpg

Thread

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by SShanique

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.
person got mad u used all the good crayons?
how you gonna...you know what, nevermind, you'll probably miss this too
eyes.gif
grin.gif

anyway babygirl, don't do it.

I know this is NIKEtalk and their whole "Just Do It" campaign is huge, but there's always an exception to the rule...and this is it for you. I highly doubt you're considering doing this(seriously), but you don't have to feel guilty about not MARRYING him, who just jumps into a marriage? I wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt if I were you, what do you get out of this possibly? HE didn't even say anything about you getting the restaurant, money, etc. he just wants somebody. And then what if he doesn't die soon...you're stuck in this marriage because I already know you won't divorce him if you'd be willing to marry him under these circumstances.

Originally Posted by da boy boyy

u stupid if ur seriously thinkin bout marryin this guy

I am not thinking about marrying him at all.  I just want to make that clear.

I say marry him. Ain't lime you have anything else to do. You wanna get married right? Yet you know nothing about how men operate and for whatever reason this man still wants you so I say go for it. He'll take care of you and you don't have to post any more dumb $#* threads looking for advice on simplest %##+ that we consider common sense.

If you can cook and keep a house clean I say do it.

I still don't see how he laid the guilt trip on you..

If you don't want to marry him.. don't.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I say marry him. Ain't lime you have anything else to do. You wanna get married right? Yet you know nothing about how men operate and for whatever reason this man still wants you so I say go for it. He'll take care of you and you don't have to post any more dumb $#* threads looking for advice on simplest %##+ that we consider common sense.

If you can cook and keep a house clean I say do it.

Very valid points, all sarcasm aside. Damn mouse.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by treewing

Y'all don't even know what the guilt trip was or who it was from. I just know I felt really bad after the person talked to me.
Can you explain the situation?

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.

Girl real talk:..... It seems your the co-worker people make fun of and try to pull pranks on

I know your educated and all but..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow just wow

Nah, they're really serious.  I don't have co-workers, only two bosses who are in their 50s.  I'm the only server who works there per shift, although today was my last day. 

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

I feel like I've heard that story before. Maybe not the whole thing, but the first part.
Well, I posted the first part at JJB when it happened months ago.  Then lastnight the guy came up to me and told me all that stuff before he was leaving.  Earlier in the week, he was asking for hugs from me.  Then he gestured for me to sit on his lap, and I thought, "He's not even drunk yet." 

Originally Posted by YuraS718

LOL_WUT.gif

Honestly why would you feel bad for something like that? I'm at a lost for words Lol.

You wouldn't feel bad listening to a sob story like that?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

person got mad u used all the good crayons?
how you gonna...you know what, nevermind, you'll probably miss this too
eyes.gif
grin.gif

anyway babygirl, don't do it.

I know this is NIKEtalk and their whole "Just Do It" campaign is huge, but there's always an exception to the rule...and this is it for you. I highly doubt you're considering doing this(seriously), but you don't have to feel guilty about not MARRYING him, who just jumps into a marriage? I wouldn't feel an ounce of guilt if I were you, what do you get out of this possibly? HE didn't even say anything about you getting the restaurant, money, etc. he just wants somebody. And then what if he doesn't die soon...you're stuck in this marriage because I already know you won't divorce him if you'd be willing to marry him under these circumstances.

I don't feel bad for not marrying him.  I would never marry him.  I think he's an alcoholic, and I don't see how they let him drink so much and then drive off.  I meant that I feel bad, because when he was telling me that stuff he looked and sounded so pitiful. 

i say do it before he gets the chance to know the real you,just leave the glitter and popsicle sticks at home on the first date

I have two bosses, one male and female, and they are married.  They don't get along well, though.  Anyway, the female boss came to me one day in October and asked if I had a boyfriend.  I said I didn't, and she responded with, "Well, do you want to marry a 45-year old Asian?  He owns a restaurant.  He doesn't have a lot of money, but he has a little bit of money."  I couldn't believe she would ask me something so stupid.  I didn't even know who the man was, but I figured it out later on that night.  It was the guy who always comes into the restaurant (I'm a server part-time) and drinks.

Then the next time she saw me she told me who the guy was and told me he was going through a divorce.  I still said I did not want to marry him!  Then she upped the ante, saying, "He drinks so much.  He drinks all day long."  I thought she was empathizing with me, and then she said, "So he probably dead soon!  So you get the car, the house, the restaurant!"  She was so excited about it.  I had to kind of wonder if he was even her friend for her to say something like that.   
indifferent.gif

So, now I knew the guy liked me and tried to keep my distance.  I thought of him as a joke.  He couldn't ask me to marry him. He had to ask other people to ask me.  Well, today I got to work, and he was probably already drunk.  He came and really talked to me for the first time.  He asked me if I didn't like him because he's Asian.  He said that he had not gone out in a long time.  He said that he's not happy. He has money, but that doesn't make him happy.  He's just drunk.  I'm guessing he meant that he drinks so much, because he's miserable.  Anyway, he said that I could make him happy.  He asked if I knew how.  I said I didn't know.  He said that I do know how to make him happy, because I'm beautiful and educated.  He said that he didn't know how to express himself well enough but he wants to know if I will think about it.  I was soooo uncomfortable.  I just said maybe.  My maybe meant no, but then he told me not to wait too long before I gave him my answer.

So, now I feel like crap.  At first he was a joke who wanted to get married without even knowing me other than what he's seen and been told.  Now that he's talked to me, he's a real person with real feelings whose happiness seems to depend on me at this point.
You sicken me.

You shouldn't feel bad. The most you can do is put him in the friend zone. As for your bosses, their foul for putting you in that position.

Do you have people in your life that you can talk with?

I suggest getting some friends that you can relate to. It would be better then aimlessly posting your social ineptitude all over the Niketalk General Forum.

indifferent.gif

or what? he'll stop stalking you and go drink himself into oblivion elsewhere? 
yall can't be serious.
how can you possibly be feeling guilty about any of this?

Back
Top Bottom