LOCK.

RT @gswscribe: GSWs make Brandon Rush a restricted free agent. GM Bob Myers said he wants to keep Rush a Warrior - http://t.co/tn17rnKN

If only they could dump Wright
mad.gif

I'm torn as far as who I want us to draft at #7 on Thursday.

I've seen a few mocks where MKG falls to us which I would love but highly doubt he falls all the way to 7.

I'm sold on Lillard but I don't know if drafting a PG right there would be the best choice. I'm huge on Waiters but I don't think we'll draft him at 7

Drummond scares the @%#% out of me but if he ever gets his head on straight he could become a beast.

I feel like we just sit and wait to see what the heck happens 1-6 but it's weird that at #7 there's not one guy I'm really in love with

wrights contract is peanuts. jefferson needs to go, asap.

i wouldnt be mad with either Barnes or MKG. Drummond is a crap shoot.

To me, in order of preference:

MKG
Barnes
Drummond
Waiters
Lillard
Henson

I have a pretty good feeling one of the top three on that list will be there at 7. There's gonna be some surprises before the Warriors pick.
Like everyone else I'd prefer MKG over Barnes anyday but Barnes isn't bad either. I'd be happy if we took him.
Drummond could be really good, but there's obviously huge risk involved. But if he's there and MKG/Barnes are gone it should be a no-brainer. You need to swing for the fences.
Not a fan of Zeller/Leonard- they could be solid rotation players but at 7 you want to get someone who could be a potential all-star.

Henson? aka Brandon Wright 2.0? slight exaggeration, but i want no part of henson.

Drummond is huge risk, huge reward type guy. At this point I'm fine with taking a gamble. We've got nothing to lose. I'd rather not trade the pick for Iggy, Gay, or anyone else.

Wright is going to be an expiring deal anyway, so at the trade deadline we may be able to move him should we need to.

Jefferson is a sunk cost at this point and my guess is will be bought out at some point (not in the near future).

I recently started watching college ball, but don't have enough insight to voice an opinion on this...Do you guys think it's worth it?

[h3]Warriors Talking To Denver About Swapping No. 7 For Chandler[/h3]
Jun 27, 2012 11:52 AM EDT

Chandler_Wilson_den_110310.jpg
The Nuggets have been fielding several trade calls on some of their depth of young players.

One move that has been discussed is sending Wilson Chandler to the Warriors for the No. 7 pick.

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...bout_Swapping_No_7_For_Chandler#ixzz1z1FNcI3F

I'm not taking on Chandler without giving up another contract, though.

The more I'm thinking about this, wouldn't mind going after Llliard as a PG. We need a pure PG moreso than a SF. SF's are more readily available.

I'd take Chandler if the Nuggets would sweeten the deal. Chandler + 20th pick for 7th. I would love if they can somehow include another player and see if Andre Miller would entertain a sign and trade. It's all wishful thinking, it'll never happen.

Wouldn't do the Chandler trade... Id rather keep the 7th or explore more options. ID LOVE if they traded the 7th for Iggy... I still have hopes of that happening on draft day
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Henson? aka Brandon Wright 2.0? slight exaggeration, but i want no part of henson.

Drummond is huge risk, huge reward type guy. At this point I'm fine with taking a gamble. We've got nothing to lose. I'd rather not trade the pick for Iggy, Gay, or anyone else.

To be fair to Henson, his demeanor when he plays comes nothing close to Brandan Wright. I do think he'll be better than him.

#7 for Chandler straight up is a hell no. Warriors can do much better than that.

I really like this Damian Lillard kid, he look like an aggressive PG , maybe draft him then trade Curry and later pick for a SF?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

To be fair to Henson, his demeanor when he plays comes nothing close to Brandan Wright. I do think he'll be better than him.

#7 for Chandler straight up is a hell no. Warriors can do much better than that.
Agreed. Giving up a #7 pick for a guy who just got off hip injury and hasn't done any running yet. I'll pass. I'm sure Meyers and Co. are smarter than that.
After seeing tweets from Marcus Thompson, looks like the Warriors will be staying put at #7.

I like Lilliard, but I highly doubt he'll be there past 6.

I'd rather have Jefferson than Wright on the roster at this point. Jefferson is a good addition off the bench. Wright fell off like Matt Barnes in his second year.

[h2]
[h2]Mark Jackson the Target of Extortion by Ex-Stripper Who Had Nude Photographs of the Warriors’ Coachhttp://thebiglead.com/index.php/201...o-had-nude-photographs-of-the-warriors-coach/[/h2]Crime, Legal, NBAhttp://thebiglead.com/index.php/201...o-had-nude-photographs-of-the-warriors-coach/ Stephen Douglas (CRM!)http://thebiglead.com/index.php/201...o-had-nude-photographs-of-the-warriors-coach/ June 28th. 2012, 12:28pm

Mark Jackson was the target of an extortion plot that was being carried out by an ex-stripper and an ex-con. According to The Smoking Gun, Jackson had sent nude photos of himself to Alexis Adams during an affair around six years ago. From TSG:

The shakedown scheme, which was foiled by the FBI with Jackson’s cooperation, resulted this week in the arrest of Alexis Adams, the former dancer, and her alleged coconspirator, ex-convict Marcus Shaw.

Adams, 28, and Shaw, 40, have been named in felony criminal complaints filed under seal in U.S. District Court in Oakland, California. The duo, whose relationship is unclear, is accused of trying to extort a six-figure payment from Jackson in return for them not disseminating/selling the explicit photos to the “vultures of the media.
[/h2]

Back
Top Bottom