LOCK.

Harrison HAD to be the pick there. Got lucky that he fell to #7. Really interested in seeing who the Warriors take with the 30th pick.

pimp.gif
Barnes is a good pick. He'll be able to step right in and play.

I like Festus off the name alone
laugh.gif
Barnes is an all-around player, opposite of what Dorell did for us.

Seems like we've got some mixed feelings on Barnes...Where is What up to make sense of all this? /Chappelle voice.

It's hard to completely hate or like the Barnes pick because the teams ahead of us took who we wanted. Unless they had plans of trading down he was the best available. I like picks 30 and 35 though.

Curry, Thompson, Rush, Lee, Bogut

Jenkins, ?, Barnes, Green, Ezeli

I'm down for the cause!!!

great draft IMO today.

Once Barnes fell to 7 we had to swoop on him. Love taking Green at 35, great value

I understand the reasoning behind the Barnes pick, so I can't question it much. I would have been happy with a gamble in drummond. Guess we'll see how Drummond/Monroe do together, two picks the Warriors could have had.

Love the Green pick. Don't know much about Festus so can't really comment on that.

We should dump Wright (which I've been saying for two years yet some of you fell in love with him early on) and pick up Hollis Thompson, get the same player for way cheaper.

Really happy with how the draft turned out,

Barnes - Smart kid, great size, and along with Curry and Klay we now have 3 guys that can make any shot on the floor. The best pure shooting 1-2-3 combo in the NBA.

Ezeli - Big, Strong guy, much needed post defending. If anything he should make it that Andris never sees the floor for the Warriors ever again.

Green - Versatile, team-oriented, provides solid depth off the bench.

I do8bt it will, but if Andris had any self respect (he doesn't) hopefully getting outplayed by another rookie would actually reboot his career*.

Back
Top Bottom