LOCK.

Too bad we wasted Amnesty on Charlie Bell instead of Biedrins. Hope he never comes back from Lativa.

I don't know about other Warriors fans, but if he just went out there grabbed boards, blocked some shots, and hustled, I would be happy. His free throws really don't bother me at all. If he did the things he was good at, I could care less if he shot 15% from the line. I'm sure the Warriors have said something similar, so I guess all the hatred is warranted
ohwell.gif

Andris should be working on his game during the summer.

everytime he gets back to training camp, he has a hella dark @!% tan.

maybe he should be inside the gym working out and improving....

I posted a little in here last season because of curry & then klay.. But now with barnes y'all prolly have the best shooting 1-2-3 in the NBA.. If bogut n curry can stay healthy who knows what can happen

Rootin for y'all
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Team looks decent on paper, but injuries and this team
30t6p3b.gif
. It's definitely one of the teams brightest offseasons since 2007.

Warriors had a excellent draft.  I was hoping we'd take a shot at Drummond but Barnes was a solid pick.  I said this when we traded Ellis last season and I'll say it again;  GSW will make the playoffs this coming season and it Wont be as an 8th seed.  

Biedrins is a joke.  Dude cares more about his hair than his game.  Whats an even bigger joke was giving him a 6 year 60 million+ deal.  Just another Vintage GSW Management move
pimp.gif

IDK why some of y'all dont like the pick, the potential starting line up of Curry, Thompson, Barnes, Lee, and Bogut is nice.

Harrison Barnes scouting video........ Honestly I think this dude is pretty terrible. Slow on D with a sketchy midrange jumper. OUCH @ Poorman's Carmelo Anthony with less offense.�
sick.gif

No one knows as of now. David Thorpe's called him a more athletic Paul Pierce, and he's also gotten glen Rice comparisons.

Really, no one knows how these rookies will be until they play. I do think Barnes has a good chance of being a very solid starting small forward. All-star is a reach but if he reaches his full potential who knows.

Yeah I hear what your saying... I def. would rather give Barnes a shot than what we have at SF now.... RJ is aite but D. Wright has to go ASAP. 
laugh.gif

I understand what the pick was at the time...he certainly was who they should have taken given what transpired ahead of 7...

I honestly hope he's going to be better in the pro's than he was in college. Not that I completely buy the argument, but Myers was saying UNC is more of a difficult school to showcase individual talents at time.

Whatever. He's got some stuff to work on and needs to learn to utilize his athleticism.

I really hope his game translate better in the pros like what many analysts are saying. I wasn't impressed with him at UNC knowing that he was a preseason All American before his freshman season.

Originally Posted by ItsaBayThang

Biedrins is a joke.  Dude cares more about his hair than his game.  Whats an even bigger joke was giving him a 6 year 60 million+ deal.  Just another Vintage GSW Management move
pimp.gif
Well, that contract was given, following his career year. AND, you could thank Andrew Bogut's contract for setting Andris' deal. 
I am extremely happy with the outcome of the Warriors draft. Festus Ezeli has the size that the W's front court need. I really hope he and Draymond Green contribute for the Warriors. 

Also...Festus Ezeli is wearing #31. The spirit of the Warriors All-Time blocks leader lives on!
pimp.gif

Happy Bday Andrew630!

[h3]Warriors Not Planning On Going Over Luxury Tax[/h3]
Jul 03, 2012 2:25 PM EDT

Myers_Bob_gsw_110628.jpg
The Warriors are approximately $4 million away from paying the luxury tax, something they are conscious of as they explore free agents.

"You get in early to express interest, and if a contract fits within your parameters, you get in with a contract," GM Bob Myers said. "We're going to be diligent in the search for players, but w

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...anning_On_Going_Over_Luxury_Tax#ixzz1zb5vs6H8

What miracle can they possibly pull off to make our team...better?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

I really think Harrison Barnes will become a SF version of JRich... Hopefully.

Please no...
x8z1l.png

Michael-scott-no.gif

Hopefully Draymond Green will be able to play a lil 4 and grab some boards for us off the bench. Someone like Mo Evans woulda been great. Coulda signed him to a 2 yr deal for $4M.

Back
Top Bottom