LOCK

i don't thinks she looks rough there, age, the haircut.  Seems fitting
I never saw her as :evil:  anyway so I don't see much change

I never really saw her as :evil: either, but I will admit I thought she was pretty cute during season one..She's just aged really bad since then..Even my wife, who hates SOA, asked me during the finally if it was the same girl cause she looks old..The hair cut she had on that after show definitely wasn't doing her any favors, but regardless she still got a donkey face..

I've always thought of Gemma as the true antagonist behind the show.  She is the ultimate string-puller.  She's a clever one.  The way she manipulated the events around JT's death and eliminated all of her involvement still amazes me.  Clay was a POS, but it was Gemma that really did him in.  If Jax would have ever found out her depth of involvement, she would have been done a long time ago.

Kurt Sutter must have something really special planned for her in the series finale.  I have a feeling that killing Tara is setting everything in motion.  Gemma always wanted her out b/c other than Unser,  she knows the most damaging info about her 

Yep. The real underlying antagonist of the show as its been unveiling is Gemma. I forgot who made the comment earlier comparing her to Marlboro and Deceit. That'd be a cool name for an episode. :lol:

Season 7 Premiere: "Marlboro and Deceit"

tumblr_ldiwluGoo31qzde98o1_500.gif

[quote name="ColdCity" url="/t/568349/sons-of-anarchy-season-6-thread-ep-13-a-mothers-work-12-10-season-finale/1240_20#post_19285886"
i want that scud dead...im sick of her

if she wanted to ******g leave she shouldve when she had a free pass now she doesnt & i hope her death is bloodier then galan & clays

:pimp:[/quote]

Called it :pimp:

By the middle of season 3 this show became a chore to watch. It's extremely ridiculous. Only watching it now to see how it ends up. Tara's actions in season 6 was extreme for her character...made no sense to me. It just gave me another reason to hate the show.

Looking back, I enjoyed the beginning of the season finale. Jax's words in the journal. About guilt, self-hate, the inner you.

so i'm on ep 9... the girl that threw the wrench through the window... the scene where she's walking home and they do a close up on a homeless woman... is that the girls mom? :nerd:

I feel like if anyone is going to kill Jax it's going to be Bobby Elvis..He'll do it for the good of the club..

^^^ seems rite. Mu reasoning is if they decide to kill Jax, it will be the next inline. I know scareface is vice, but Jax wants Bobby to take over.

so i'm on ep 9... the girl that threw the wrench through the window... the scene where she's walking home and they do a close up on a homeless woman... is that the girls mom? :nerd:

that's what NT believes.

I think Jax will die at the hands of a member of the MC. Either Tig or Bobby. Jax will kill Juice before Juice has the opportunity to do anything.

Still think in the final episode it will close down with a scene where Abel and Thomas are in the MC and one of them is President.

also, they gotta give my dude chuckie some kind of shine.

:wow: :smh: i've hated that ***** jemma for years now... wow, can't believe that's how it went down
the DA better not think that Jax did that... he had alibi's and Juice didn't have the same type of gun that Jax did so obviously it won't be his rounds they find in the autopsy... the murder weapon of Tera's isn't there... that what i kinda of thought when the screen panned to the body of the cop to the gun.
:smh: so sad

Only seen 4 episodes of season six but man is this show getting old.

SPOILERS AHEAD:

It's reaching that Weeds level of drudgery. That whole Iranian thing just felt corny. The school shooting was corny. Toric going out like that felt corny after all that build up.

Show has lost its appeal big time. Much like Weeds, much like TWD......SMFH.

Season 4 might be where I end it. Jax's newfound whiny surprise yell thing, this disloyalty, creating bodies just because, ****ing up the blacks and Mexican, this thing fell off. There isn't a single character to get behind.

Back
Top Bottom