Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by Jay02

Serious question, how do you end up in jail unless you're a complete idiot?

You have one life to live, why the hell would you do anything to be stuck behind bars. Its just beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.
The excuses are laughable too, how about you just stop committing crimes. You cant go to jail if you're doing nothing wrong. Crazy, I know.
Go somewhere with that noise.

I know dudes that watched their parents get shot.  I know dudes that actually fled war.  I know people that been fending for themselves since they were 14 because their parents passed away or didn't want them.

Some of us are lucky enough to get the opportunity to work hard.  Some of us aren't.

You have one life to live, why the hell would you do anything to be stuck behind bars. Its just beyond me. Makes no sense whatsoever.
The excuses are laughable too, how about you just stop committing crimes. You cant go to jail if you're doing nothing wrong. Crazy, I know.

on some real %+*! everyones situation is different.

at some point you get to an age where you realize right from wrong but not everyone has the right help, support, and influences around them.

regarding my situations, honestly im blessed to have been able to have had the $ around to spend on a lawyer for my situation. im blessed to have family and close friends giving me words of wisdom and staying on me tough when i was messing up.  bottom  line is, im blessed to have had people around me who actually cared and gave a damn and were there for me when i needed help and advice when i was messing up.

not everyone has that and things aren't peaches and cream for everyone.  some people have different circumstances,  trust me i truly feel its some people that are just F ups regardless of how much help and guidance you give them but there's some people who made some stupid mistakes, grow and learn from them and put that stuff past them.

on some real %+*! everyones situation is different.

at some point you get to an age where you realize right from wrong but not everyone has the right help, support, and influences around them.

regarding my situations, honestly im blessed to have been able to have had the $ around to spend on a lawyer for my situation. im blessed to have family and close friends giving me words of wisdom and staying on me tough when i was messing up.  bottom  line is, im blessed to have had people around me who actually cared and gave a damn and were there for me when i needed help and advice when i was messing up.

not everyone has that and things aren't peaches and cream for everyone.  some people have different circumstances,  trust me i truly feel its some people that are just F ups regardless of how much help and guidance you give them but there's some people who made some stupid mistakes, grow and learn from them and put that stuff past them.

Back
Top Bottom