Locked-Up Friends UNAPPRECIATION

I feel you. My son Weebay doing life
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

the injustice system in this country is a joke.

have money and commit a crime and get off easy, be a regular average dude that's stuck with a public defender and the system will rip you apart.

obviously you shouldn't be getting in trouble in the first place, but mistakes happens, and once you get in the system as the saying goes, it's alot easier to get into trouble then it is to get out of trouble.

me i'm in good mood to finally be free of all that crap monday. i get off probation in about 34 hours and im kinda happy about that.

i've been on probation since early january 07, caught another case in april 08 (that i had to spend $12,000 on a lawyer to make a 5-6 year plea bargain turn into more probation and fines) and ever since then i've been living an extra careful life. granted i made the mistake of catching both cases, the first was an argument that blew up into something else, the 2nd was me defending myself, but apparently if a u.s marine initates the entire problem, gets mad when you say something slick and then tries to choke you to death and you defend yourself and put him in the hospital it's a bigger deal then if you defend yourself against a regular person.

oh well in that case, me and my lawyer F'd with him financially, then i found out a month ago that that dude got shot up while doing a tour overseas, so i guess karma does work.

all that said ever since that marine incident in april of 2008 i haven't been anywhere near trouble, i've walked away from alot of stuff, i've avoided alot of stuff, and i've pretty much gone all out to stay straight. i don't wanna see another court house unless im there for jury duty.

have money and commit a crime and get off easy, be a regular average dude that's stuck with a public defender and the system will rip you apart.

obviously you shouldn't be getting in trouble in the first place, but mistakes happens, and once you get in the system as the saying goes, it's alot easier to get into trouble then it is to get out of trouble.

me i'm in good mood to finally be free of all that crap monday. i get off probation in about 34 hours and im kinda happy about that.

i've been on probation since early january 07, caught another case in april 08 (that i had to spend $12,000 on a lawyer to make a 5-6 year plea bargain turn into more probation and fines) and ever since then i've been living an extra careful life. granted i made the mistake of catching both cases, the first was an argument that blew up into something else, the 2nd was me defending myself, but apparently if a u.s marine initates the entire problem, gets mad when you say something slick and then tries to choke you to death and you defend yourself and put him in the hospital it's a bigger deal then if you defend yourself against a regular person.

oh well in that case, me and my lawyer F'd with him financially, then i found out a month ago that that dude got shot up while doing a tour overseas, so i guess karma does work.

all that said ever since that marine incident in april of 2008 i haven't been anywhere near trouble, i've walked away from alot of stuff, i've avoided alot of stuff, and i've pretty much gone all out to stay straight. i don't wanna see another court house unless im there for jury duty.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.
I'm not understanding this sentence here.  Is your PO a hot female?  And did she violate your friend sexually?

roll.gif
Yes, she is bad. No, I don't have pics.(I tried looking her up on FB to find some, but I was tired, so I stopped. I'll try again today though.) No, he didn't get violated sexually.(He ain't that lucky
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

He got violated by his probation officer (Same PO as me
devil.gif
) and he's been in for a month and a half. This summer ain't looking too hot so far.
I'm not understanding this sentence here.  Is your PO a hot female?  And did she violate your friend sexually?

roll.gif
Yes, she is bad. No, I don't have pics.(I tried looking her up on FB to find some, but I was tired, so I stopped. I'll try again today though.) No, he didn't get violated sexually.(He ain't that lucky
laugh.gif
)

Had a few boys locked up for stupid +@*+ a while back
30t6p3b.gif

Don't have any of them locked up now, But some of my uncles get locked up a once in a while
tired.gif
, one of them might go in for about 3 months for a violation, still needs to talk to his PO.

It's their fault for doing stupid +@*+ though, I ain't even mad.

Had a few boys locked up for stupid +@*+ a while back
30t6p3b.gif

Don't have any of them locked up now, But some of my uncles get locked up a once in a while
tired.gif
, one of them might go in for about 3 months for a violation, still needs to talk to his PO.

It's their fault for doing stupid +@*+ though, I ain't even mad.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

CASE NO: 509432
OFFENSE:impersonating another
CONVICTION COUNTY:GWINNETT COUNTY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
CRIME COMMIT DATE:08/29/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:13 YEARS, 24 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life
How did you best friend die
he was shot down by the police. crazy story, he had a mental illness it wasnt that bad he was a normal good kid; one day they said he lost it, his apartment caught on fire went and attempted to rob a gas station with a knife some lady was yelling at him he slashed her tires police came and he got scared and tried to run the opposite way. they shot him in his back. police reports were he came at them with the knife, but the shots were in his back. he was the dude i stuck with coming into high school all the way till i graduated. he got held back so that next year right after graduating he died. he was a senior. he was a good kid we used to learn all the and1 moves and skip class to play ball in the gym at school our coach was cool with us. i was notsauce
laugh.gif
 and he was black magic or the wiz our streetball names.

Originally Posted by INFRAREDx37

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

dont have bestfriends anymore, last best friend i had is dead; died at the age of 17

but cousin been locked up for years in and out expecting him to be released soon

0001121633.jpg

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

YOB:1979
RACE:ASIAN
HEIGHT:5'04''
WEIGHT:120
EYE COLOR:BROWN
HAIR COLOR:BLACK

SCARS, MARKS, TATTOOS

5 dots tattoo (like on the 5 side of a dice)

INCARCERATION DETAILS

MAJOR OFFENSE:ARMED ROBBERY
MOST RECENT INSTITUTION:FLOYD COUNTY CI
MAX POSSIBLE RELEASE DATE:N/A Important Release Information
TENTATIVE PAROLE MONTH:NOT ALLOWED IN THIS CASE Important Parole Information

ACTUAL RELEASE DATE:CURRENTLY SERVING
CURRENT STATUS:ACTIVE

KNOWN ALIASES

A.K.A.LE,JASON
A.K.A.NGUYEN,JIMMY

STATE OF GEORGIA - CURRENT SENTENCES

OFFENSE:impersonating another
CRIME COMMIT DATE:09/06/2001
SENTENCE LENGTH:0 YEARS, 12 MONTHS, 0 DAYS

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

STATE OF GEORGIA - INCARCERATION HISTORY

INCARCERATION BEGININCARCERATION END
02/05/2003 ACTIVE

my cousin was about that life
How did you best friend die
he was shot down by the police. crazy story, he had a mental illness it wasnt that bad he was a normal good kid; one day they said he lost it, his apartment caught on fire went and attempted to rob a gas station with a knife some lady was yelling at him he slashed her tires police came and he got scared and tried to run the opposite way. they shot him in his back. police reports were he came at them with the knife, but the shots were in his back. he was the dude i stuck with coming into high school all the way till i graduated. he got held back so that next year right after graduating he died. he was a senior. he was a good kid we used to learn all the and1 moves and skip class to play ball in the gym at school our coach was cool with us. i was notsauce
laugh.gif
 and he was black magic or the wiz our streetball names.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

This is what I was talking about. Rich people skate on crimes all the time that others don't. Having a good lawyer means everything and that sucks.

This is coming from someone who has never been locked up, by the way.

This is what I was talking about. Rich people skate on crimes all the time that others don't. Having a good lawyer means everything and that sucks.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is great in this country or something.
eyes.gif
Yeah, system blows, I wont argue that.

Accountability goes a long way as well, can't blame someone else all the time.  The people you surround yourself, at least those closest to you will either lift you up to new heights or drag you down to the lowest of lows.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is true.[/color]

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

F outta here.

You act like the legal system is fair in this country or something.
eyes.gif
cant be serious. if you are non stop committing crimes its you not the "system"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]True as well, though one can argue that spending time in prison and having a record will most likely be the reason as to why one would turn to crime over and over when they're out.[/color]

Not to sound like a ****, but you guys sound like a group of winners.

Find better friends.

Spoiler [+]
Guess I do sound like a ****
F outta here.

You act like the legal system is great in this country or something.
eyes.gif
Yeah, system blows, I wont argue that.

Accountability goes a long way as well, can't blame someone else all the time.  The people you surround yourself, at least those closest to you will either lift you up to new heights or drag you down to the lowest of lows.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This is true.[/color]

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

F outta here.

You act like the legal system is fair in this country or something.
eyes.gif
cant be serious. if you are non stop committing crimes its you not the "system"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]True as well, though one can argue that spending time in prison and having a record will most likely be the reason as to why one would turn to crime over and over when they're out.[/color]

i have a couple of friends that are going through the same #%+% right now
30t6p3b.gif

even though i love them as friends and understand what they are going through, i try to stay away from old friends like that.

this is worst time of the year to be in...not including the holiday season, thanksgiving/christmas

i have a couple of friends that are going through the same #%+% right now
30t6p3b.gif

even though i love them as friends and understand what they are going through, i try to stay away from old friends like that.

this is worst time of the year to be in...not including the holiday season, thanksgiving/christmas

it's true, the first time i got in trouble i had no priors, no nothing and it wasn't even that serious, yet i got screwed.

the 2nd time, i was in trouble it was way more serious, the charge was worse, i had violated my probation and at first the plea they were offering was rediculous.  i hire a good lawyer and the plea i ended up taking was less then what i ended up getting the first time i got in trouble with no priors.

all that said, im not about that life no more, i don't need any type of legal drama or nonsense in my life ever again.

it's true, the first time i got in trouble i had no priors, no nothing and it wasn't even that serious, yet i got screwed.

the 2nd time, i was in trouble it was way more serious, the charge was worse, i had violated my probation and at first the plea they were offering was rediculous.  i hire a good lawyer and the plea i ended up taking was less then what i ended up getting the first time i got in trouble with no priors.

all that said, im not about that life no more, i don't need any type of legal drama or nonsense in my life ever again.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

California has a 67.5% recidivism rate (meaning the rate of inmates that will go back to prison within three years of their release)

It's hard to get a job even without priors, so imagine how hard it is to get a job right after you get out.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

California has a 67.5% recidivism rate (meaning the rate of inmates that will go back to prison within three years of their release)

It's hard to get a job even without priors, so imagine how hard it is to get a job right after you get out.

Back
Top Bottom