LOL Celtics are so horrible

Well, when the Celts made the trades for the Big 3, I figured they'd have a 3 year window at best to secure a title.  They got their title.  However, I was wrong about their window.  It was about 2.25 years.  Only way they would have had a chance to win the title this year was if it was a lock-out shortened season.  Blow it up Danny. 

Originally Posted by axel f0ley

my recent observations:

-pierce is gimped
-garnett consistently out-hustled by 2nd rate forwards
-perkins makes bonehead plays
-wallace never tries
-robinson has no brain
-r allen and rondo are the only ones playing at a high level consistently
As a Lakers fan i love it knowing that the Celtics are about to return to the bottom of the NBA

The team look depressing .

Robinson look like hes not happy with leaving the Knicks and has to play for the Celts. Possibly getting traded after the season

is this an appreciation post?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KenJi714

my recent observations:

-pierce is gimped
-wallace never tries
-robinson has no brain
As a Lakers fan i love it knowing that the Celtics are about to return to the bottom of the NBA

Robinson look like hes not happy with leaving the Knicks and has to play for the Celts. Possibly getting traded after the season

How will you feel when the Lakers arrive at the bottom.  LA circa 1991-1994 will be replayed in the next few years.  Just watch.

Nate is happy to be in Boston. 

Classic NT - circle like vultures when a team or player is wounded/struggling.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I need to find my fire doc rivers thread...

We have the number one defense in the league and this guy is our Offensive coordinator and we have had about 200 12 point quarters this year and nate robinson has gotten worse and worse as he learns more of our plays.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

I need to find my fire doc rivers thread...

We have the number one defense in the league and this guy is our Offensive coordinator and we have had about 200 12 point quarters this year and nate robinson has gotten worse and worse as he learns more of our plays.
Yes but can't you see that the team is tuning him out? I mean the effort tonight was laughable. I understand he's not the one missing shots or getting outrebounded but damn, this is crazy. Either guys are coasting or we have a problem. Where has our young talent gone? I'm not sure I like what Ainge is doing. Where are the Poseys and Houses now? Where is the PJ Brown of this team? Hell, where is Paul Pierce and KG? The team is either coasting or tuning Doc out...

I honestly don't know anymore.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

my recent observations:

-pierce is gimped
-wallace never tries
-robinson has no brain

How will you feel when the Lakers arrive at the bottom.  LA circa 1991-1994 will be replayed in the next few years.  Just watch.

Lakers 1991-94  might happen again but it won't be anything like the fall from grace Boston had (although that fall from grace was partly because of Len Bias and Reggie Lewis dying)

The Lakers are a well ran franchise and free agents will flock to come to LA

Originally Posted by Burns1923

my recent observations:

-pierce is gimped
-wallace never tries
-robinson has no brain

The LA front office would never let the Lakers become a bottom dweller for more than 2 seasons.

Nate ain't happy dude, just look at his body language and compare it to when he was with the Knicks.

this is what happens when rondo is the "best player" that is the "glue" that holds the team together. if he's their best player, theyre in trouble. imo rondo is one of the most overrated players in the game. pierce is their best player and he's struggling.

Yes but can't you see that the team is tuning him out? I mean the effort tonight was laughable. I understand he's not the one missing shots or getting outrebounded but damn, this is crazy. Either guys are coasting or we have a problem. Where has our young talent gone? I'm not sure I like what Ainge is doing. Where are the Poseys and Houses now? Where is the PJ Brown of this team? Hell, where is Paul Pierce and KG? The team is either coasting or tuning Doc out...

I didn't see a lack of effort from the majority of the team. I thought Rondo and maybe Perk were the ones with no energy, which is just sad since they are the young guys. Perk hit a point in the season where he got significantly worse and I'm not sure if it's because of injury or something completely different.

We have players now that are better versions of Posey and House, imo, in Daniels and Robinson. Different skillsets but better overall players.

And as bad as Rasheed has been he is still much better than PJ was.

I have a huge problem with our offense and Doc's rotations. If Rondo isn't bringing it, bring Nate in with 6 minutes left instead of waiting until we are down 30-12. He'll at least space the court better. And all 5 bench players in at the same time is just a joke. Might have to screw around with the starting lineup and take Perkins out since he clogs Rondo's lane and can't finish anything inside anymore. He hinted at changing the rotation a little, but this might only involve Shelden for Davis.

KG isn't as reliable as 2 seasons ago on the offensive end. He even makes some headscratching passes when he is wide open, but is defense is still ridiculously good. People don't see it, but the stats say it is at all nba Defense level still.

yea yall rotations are a head scratcher.....big baby is just terrible this season imo .....dude stay getting his shot blocked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

yea yall rotations are a head scratcher.....big baby is just terrible this season imo .....dude stay getting his shot blocked
laugh.gif
Yea, he gets 22% of his shots blocked and can't hit a midrange jumper anymore. Only player in the rotation that ever grabs offensive rebounds, though.

I didn't see a lack of effort from the majority of the team. I thought Rondo and maybe Perk were the ones with no energy, which is just sad since they are the young guys. Perk hit a point in the season where he got significantly worse and I'm not sure if it's because of injury or something completely different.

We have players now that are better versions of Posey and House, imo, in Daniels and Robinson. Different skillsets but better overall players.

And as bad as Rasheed has been he is still much better than PJ was.

I have a huge problem with our offense and Doc's rotations. If Rondo isn't bringing it, bring Nate in with 6 minutes left instead of waiting until we are down 30-12. He'll at least space the court better. And all 5 bench players in at the same time is just a joke. Might have to screw around with the starting lineup and take Perkins out since he clogs Rondo's lane and can't finish anything inside anymore. He hinted at changing the rotation a little, but this might only involve Shelden for Davis.

KG isn't as reliable as 2 seasons ago on the offensive end. He even makes some headscratching passes when he is wide open, but is defense is still ridiculously good. People don't see it, but the stats say it is at all nba Defense level still.
Agreed on all fronts but the effort in the 1st quarter, you didn't see a problem? Even the homer Globe writers are saying the effort sucked. Doc said the effort sucked. Players are saying it. If they're coasting til' playoffs, that's a huge mistake.

I also don't like the rotations. If I see Scalabrine in one more time I'm launching my Sharp TV out the window.

As much as people try, you cant tell whos going to in the CHIP in MARCH.

Plenty of teams have had fantastic regular seasons and fell flat on their face come playoff time.

As long as they remain one of the top teams in the conference, they have a Solid chance of getting to the finals.

Another L tonight.

They'd better get their act together - already tied with ATL now, and the yung Bucs are just a few games back.

The LA front office  David Stern and his money-grubbing ways would never let the Lakers become a bottom dweller for more than 2 seasons.

Honestly, we may never see the Lakers be a "bad" team again.  They're too recognized and bandwagoned, um, followed, around the world.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back on topic - I think Ainge feels obligated to keep the Celtics together at least thru this season for the fans.  The fans still believe.

And again, Nate IS happy to be in Boston.  How conveniently we forget his trade request for either Boston or LA.

"Body language" 
laugh.gif

No, he doesn't need to adjust to a new city, team, system or anything. 

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

laugh.gif
Yea, he gets 22% of his shots blocked and can't hit a midrange jumper anymore. Only player in the rotation that ever grabs offensive rebounds, though.

...and the other night Bogut made sure Big Baby's season of FAIL continues.

I get so upset when KG doesn't take that jumper or take the his game to the post.
It seems like he just passes the ball, and tries to be a playmaker...

KG has the ability to be the number one offensive player on the Celtics!

mad.gif

I was also thinkin that this team had a 3 year window of bein at the top of the league when they assembled this team. But I was also thinkin that 4 or maybe 5 years was possible for them to be legit contenders. It looks like this teams time has simply ran out, primarily because of age. however I do wanna see a Lakers/celtics finals rematch

Back
Top Bottom