LOL lock

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Nah really i'm just curious....I'm a good sport but how exactly is that funny. The trenchcoat jokes are hilarious...although girls love the way I dress apparently, I know I dress like a A-hole. You know you dress weird when a dude dressed like a pirate in Williamsburg, brooklyn gives you the wth are you wearing look
laugh.gif
But the atheist joke and the black card joke literally makes no sense.
grin.gif
Amex Black Card has no credit limit...

sry i stupid but i still don't get it....how often do i play the black card that i would need a very high limit
nerd.gif
I dont think thats directed at you at all, just goin wit the theme

Nah really i'm just curious....I'm a good sport but how exactly is that funny. The trenchcoat jokes are hilarious...although girls love the way I dress apparently, I know I dress like a A-hole. You know you dress weird when a dude dressed like a pirate in Williamsburg, brooklyn gives you the wth are you wearing look
laugh.gif
But the atheist joke and the black card joke literally makes no sense.
grin.gif

sry i stupid but i still don't get it....how often do i play the black card that i would need a very high limit
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

nerd.gif
Meh, worst meme ever....yall should just take ideas from the trench coat thread I just went through it and Im hyperventilating from laughter.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Meh, worst meme ever....yall should just take ideas from the trench coat thread I just went through it and Im hyperventilating from laughter.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

After looking at it about 5 times, I just got the Atheist one 
laugh.gif

Blast some Tech. Death Metal while you're there 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

After looking at it about 5 times, I just got the Atheist one 
laugh.gif

Blast some Tech. Death Metal while you're there 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom