Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

But this is who _'s choose to rock with nowadays, so
eyes.gif

*+%% is beyond pathetic.
You already know Cage...

*In before the "Who cares, he makes good music"*

laugh.gif
I swear I was going to post the same thing

That's what these dudes get for rockin these uppity, high end brands whose owners could care less about hiphop...

This is why I can't listen to dude is just b/c of $+*+ like this:

You rapping about all the fly, ill, flashy $+*+ you got, yet you can't go to the Louis V store IN THE MALL and buy a pair of real glasses.

SMH. This guy's lame.

His next single should be "Taking L's" - Rick Ross feat. Yung Byrd

Hasn't it BEEN known that Ross been rockin' fake gear?

Aint no way Louis V and Gucci be making clothes in his size and sunglasses for how big his face is? I mean even Taz Arnold exposed dude for counterfitting hisMCM jacket

What makes this so much funnier is how this clown is always talking about how the next man has no style and cant dress. Yet here he is rocking some olecarolmart parking lot shades.

i'm not even a fan of rick ross...i've been hoping for the end of his career for a minute.

i kept hearing the buzz about his cd, so i downloaded it and i cant front..i listen to it everyday..

IMO he's no different that denzel's acting...the only thing is denzel know's he's an actor. ross really believes his own lies..

i wonder what his PR staff will train him on what to say....his excuse for being a C.O was comedy

Back
Top Bottom