LOL Rick Ross

smh.gif

North Dade Represent wrote:
I got no problem with dude. Don't most rappers rock fake ice anyway?
I'm shocked...

So he gets a "pass" because some rappers rock fake ice? Really...?
eyes.gif

_'s just don't have any morals nowadays...letting a personal bias influence their judgment.

They don't care as much for the integrity as rap down south.
its not in their culture.

Rap is either party music, or a retirement plan down south.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm shocked...

eyes.gif

_'s just don't have any morals nowadays...letting a personal bias influence their judgment.

_'s in Miami don't even rock w/ Ross as heavy as they used to though.

Really?

hold up am i reading this wrong?

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?

if so.......its over then!!!!! LV thought they where fake because they dont make glasses like that. Dude who customized them came out and said he tricked themout and they are real. Plus he is well known for trickin out shades for celebs anyway (Jay-Z, Kanye).

so where did Ross take the "L"?
nerd.gif

I doubt the dude had them customized .. Dude just saying that and paying another dude to do a quick job just in case he getsquestioned

As much as I don't like Solja Boy - This dude Rick needs to take a page of his book ... kid is in his teen and dropping 12K with receipt on LVon the regular!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Really?

should have specified Miami.
Trick gets a little pat on the back but Miami Bass to Flo-rida, to Rick Ross, to Poe Boy cleaning up dirty money... don't really know what Miami stands forwhen it comes to rap.
so they're just rocking Costume Jewelery and playing a role to make $$$.

EDIT: AND LETS KEEP GOIN!
YOU GUYS DOWN SOUTH DON'T EVEN DISS BACK, Most are only in it for the $.
Rappers from North East and West Coast are so affixed on their legacy they'd risk it all to have a flawless run in the game, having an unstained name andsetting trends.
This isn't even a hate thing, its just an honest observation.
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I doubt the dude had them customized .. Dude just saying that and paying another dude to do a quick job just in case he gets questioned

As much as I don't like Solja Boy - This dude Rick needs to take a page of his book ... kid is in his teen and dropping 12K with receipt on LV on the regular!
indifferent.gif

Soulja Boy spending 12,000 and then needing people to see the monogram print and receipt is not anything to look up to.
its classless.
the only issue is that people should stay in their lane. if you rock fakes and you're homeless or damn near it... ok, who cares.
But Rick is talking about 50 can't do high end fashion when hes getting butchered velour suits, fake glasses, and bootlegged leather coats while 50 isshooting "pimpin curly" inside of GUCCI with their permission is INSANE!

Yayo has way more high end clothing than Rick, he was showing off official LV Christmas ornaments last year
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I'm not even concerned with high end fashion but its a Given that if Gunit is rocking it, its real, they stay in their lane.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I'm shocked...

eyes.gif

Nah, I know that...but I'm not speaking strictly on Ross. That applies to anyone regardless of their region...the people who let theirfeelings get in the way of their thoughts. Just look at the NBA game threads on here...with all them stupid posts, you'd think dudes was watching two orthree different games.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

C'mon G, you generalizing...that's not all true.

but wasnt that the dude who customized Ross glasses the one that came out and made the statement that they were real?
Obviously he wouldn't come out and say that they were fake if he does business with Ross.

Who's opinion is going to hold more weight in this situation?

The person who customizes eye wear or the company who manufactures it?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

YOUR FAVORITE ARTIST ROCKED FAKE STUFF YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT NEITHER

but this is too funny
roll.gif
roll.gif
QFT...cats be swearing they know everything about their favorite rappers and don't know **!+
laugh.gif

another L,,, album was very good though i still say. cant take that away from the guy,, he made an incredible album!

I'm not surprised, he was spotted wearing a fake LV shirt a few months ago. i thought it was on here, maybe a different forum

Never listened to him, knew he was a joke since all that drug talk on "Everyday I'm Hustlin"

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Never listened to him, knew he was a joke since all that drug talk on "Everyday I'm Hustlin"
QFT, my dude was a DEF Jam A &R at the time, gave me his mixtape.
straight frisbee.

Even if he did get a legitimate pair of millionaires (which they aren't) customized (which he didn't), it doesn't matter because he didn'tIMPROVE the look of the sunglasses! He's basically saying he took a nice pair of subtle sunglasses (design-wise) and made it completely over the top byplastering that VERY FUGAZI looking LV across the bridge. Like that ##+@ just looks like something you would get at the flea market. So no matter what thecase, he takes another L.

indifferent.gif

Really?
should have specified Miami.
Trick gets a little pat on the back but Miami Bass to Flo-rida, to Rick Ross, to Poe Boy cleaning up dirty money... don't really know what Miami stands for when it comes to rap.
so they're just rocking Costume Jewelery and playing a role to make $$$.

EDIT: AND LETS KEEP GOIN!
YOU GUYS DOWN SOUTH DON'T EVEN DISS BACK, Most are only in it for the $.
Rappers from North East and West Coast are so affixed on their legacy they'd risk it all to have a flawless run in the game, having an unstained name and setting trends.
This isn't even a hate thing, its just an honest observation.
Originally Posted by elboricua 6

I doubt the dude had them customized .. Dude just saying that and paying another dude to do a quick job just in case he gets questioned

As much as I don't like Solja Boy - This dude Rick needs to take a page of his book ... kid is in his teen and dropping 12K with receipt on LV on the regular!
indifferent.gif

Soulja Boy spending 12,000 and then needing people to see the monogram print and receipt is not anything to look up to.
its classless.
the only issue is that people should stay in their lane. if you rock fakes and you're homeless or damn near it... ok, who cares.
But Rick is talking about 50 can't do high end fashion when hes getting butchered velour suits, fake glasses, and bootlegged leather coats while 50 is shooting "pimpin curly" inside of GUCCI with their permission is INSANE!

Yayo has way more high end clothing than Rick, he was showing off official LV Christmas ornaments last year
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I'm not even concerned with high end fashion but its a Given that if Gunit is rocking it, its real, they stay in their lane.

indifferent.gif

you stone face me but hit me with that? lol

come on dude ... 1st of Im not looking up to no one but this little kid is doing it regardless of how much hate he gets .. regardless he himself killed hiphop..

the dude has more class than a few people out there .. he gets mad hate because he is a teen doing music for teens and if we havent notice teens now a day havea sick (bad) sense of taste at least IMHO because Im a old head .. im sure they look at me the same way .. if he wants to brag about what he spend so beat it.. but just for the record he was asked and he just answer .. I bet if he said about a few gs he would of have been called a phony becuse he didnt show .. nomatter what people are going to hate regardless!

Back
Top Bottom