LOL this dude Manny Pacquiao

manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

where you at mayweather?! fight the man you coward!!

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

tell pacman to stop sipping that juice take the test and stop ducking or at least tell me what you need a cut off date how is it random if you know when there are coming

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

tell pacman to stop sipping that juice take the test and stop ducking or at least tell me what you need a cut off date how is it random if you know when there are coming

Saw this %*%+ the other night they were playing the Warriors. I had to do a double take, like, this dude is doing the SAME commercials they hired MEGASTARS like Cedric The Entertainer and Cheech Marin to promote?!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Saw this %*%+ the other night they were playing the Warriors. I had to do a double take, like, this dude is doing the SAME commercials they hired MEGASTARS like Cedric The Entertainer and Cheech Marin to promote?!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9171.html

Koncz is a scumbag

After reading most of that, then looking at MPBoxing.com and his YouTube channel, I'd say this Timothy James guy is doing more harm than good to the "brand" of Manny Pacquiao.  That site is horrible, those videos are horrible.  It seems like this is all pretty self serving for this TJ guy. 

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

http://fighthype.com/pages/content9171.html

Koncz is a scumbag

After reading most of that, then looking at MPBoxing.com and his YouTube channel, I'd say this Timothy James guy is doing more harm than good to the "brand" of Manny Pacquiao.  That site is horrible, those videos are horrible.  It seems like this is all pretty self serving for this TJ guy. 

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

u have no idea whats going on

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Bleezys and Heem wrote:
manny p
pimp.gif
funny dude

u have no idea whats going on

Back
Top Bottom