London 2012 Nike Olympics Medal Stand Kit name?

I know the Windrunner is called 21st C. Windrunner V. jacket, but what about the pants? They look really dope and I saw close up today and they have a side zip pocket as well. I want to cop a pair.

Thanks!

Here's a better picture of the pants. They look navy blue, but it's supposed to be black.

Last edited:
Pant's are dope, but does anyone know where I can cop? I tried looking through NDC, but no luck.

They're not made of 3m, but they're made of "light reflective" material.

Thanks for the info imvictor! But does anyone know where I can cop? I searched NDC for the Bowerman Tech Pant and still no luck.

Last edited:
They're not made of 3m, but they're made of "light reflective" material.

Thanks for the info imvictor! But does anyone know where I can cop? I searched NDC for the Bowerman Tech Pant and still no luck.

thanks for the info, now if it would just go on sale. $400+ is ridiculous.

Last edited:
I know the jacket is $450, but don't tell me the pants are that much as well. That's just ridiculous then, but knowing Nike and their price models, I wouldn't be surprised.

I know the jacket is $450, but don't tell me the pants are that much as well. That's just ridiculous then, but knowing Nike and their price models, I wouldn't be surprised.

i meant the jacket too, but looking at the use of fused zippers and what appears to be loopwheeler fleece i would guesstimate the pants $250+.

have the jeans shown up anywhere either? now that i think about it none of the olympic bottoms jeans, bowerman or game pants have been in stores. is it possible the bottoms are athlete only?

Last edited:
unfortunately majority of the stuff is athletes only, those pants prob roll into that category

Why not just put the pants for sale? IDK how well the jacket is selling, but I'm pretty sure they could've made money off the pants as well.

those shoes look dumb... why green though
It seems like every athlete has been wearing those or the navy AF1 lows.

A lot of the track and field people wore neon shoes. There was a long distance race where almost everyone was wearing the same neon Nikes.

I love the whole space program theme of all the gear, the prices are outrageous though

my favorite medal stand gear was soccer. :pimp:

pimp.gif

The gear for the Independent Olympic Athletes is cool too

Last edited:
those shoes look dumb... why green though

i cant remember where i saw the article, but i read that nike figured out that of all the colors in the color spectrum that shade of volt is the most eyecatching. guaranteeing that they are noticed.

edit:

saw it on uni-watch, but still cant find the article.

Last edited:
Gear throughout the oly's have been sick but Nike is nuts charging the prices they do nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom