London 2012 Nike Olympics Medal Stand Kit name?

I copped mine at the employee store for $250. The hyper reflective material is so sick.

I still need a place where I can find the pants though before they're gone. 
nerd.gif

This is why I don't mess with Nike anymore. I mean, a damn training style jacket for $450 ?!?!?!?! It's nice but I'd rather spend that much on a pair of high end dress shoes or just use it to get real clothes. Nike used to drop jackets like this for $100-$150 not too long ago.

Last edited:
those shoes look dumb... why green though

Nike knows what they're doing.

They got gold medal winners for most of the sports to wear the 450$ reflective windrunner, which sold out in mens sizes last week (now restocked).

Along with their bright new flyknits with retail for 150$ which have also sold out online.

those shoes look dumb... why green though
It seems like every athlete has been wearing those or the navy AF1 lows.

A lot of the track and field people wore neon shoes. There was a long distance race where almost everyone was wearing the same neon Nikes.

The IOC has strict rules about branding so a few smart companies started using a color to show their stuff - you see all those neon shoes and can instantly see who is wearing a brand.

Specialized did it in the cycling too - all their sponsored athletes were riding neon red/orange bikes which conformed to the rules but were instantly recognizable.

Back
Top Bottom