Longest Single Drive have you ever done? Vol New Job

Seattle Wa, to Biloxi, MS

Took my %@% like 5 days. My attention span is short so I can't drive that long.
laugh.gif

I think I stopped at every rest stop to stretch and smoke.

oakland to las vegas/oakland to san diego took me 8 hours. i havent been to oregon, but i feel like driving up there for the hell of it just to say i've been to oregon
laugh.gif

Drove 20 straight hours from Virginia to Iowa City.  Trip normally doesn't take this long, but I went the wrong way and ended up going through the mountains while it was snowing.  Worst. Trip. Ever.

Originally Posted by isu42

Drove 20 straight hours from Virginia to Iowa City.  Trip normally doesn't take this long, but I went the wrong way and ended up going through the mountains while it was snowing.  Worst. Trip. Ever.

That happened to me before.  Drove from Lincoln, NE to Marysville, CA.  Me and my friend hit a crazy snow storm in Colorado driving that night at like 1 am.  We were 18 yrs old and it was our first time in the mountains.  We couldn't see anything. I think it took about 22 hrs to get there.  Wasn't until on the way back, while driving during the day, that we saw the roads that we were driving on in the mountains.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

I've also driven from Lincoln to Gulport, MS twice (16 hrs).

i've had 2 out of state interviews, one in Littleton, MA and one in Hazleton, PA. Im in nyc, but ive crashed the night before in philly and boston respectively. the Hazleton drive was longest...a little over an hour going thru Allentown into the Lehigh Valley.

yall driving 12+ hrs must be overweight or something because a fit person cannot sit for that long without feeling like death

Took me 10 hours to get from the Bay to LA one time because they closed the Grapevine due to snow. I had to go the scenic route.

I-20 E
2,256 mi, 1 day 13 hours

Sierra vista, Az to petersburg, Va

bout to do Petersburg va to warren
632 mi, 11 hours 28 mins

was passenger from vegas to lynnwood, wa took forever and i kept getting cramps
the longest i have done is from lynnwood, wa to eugene, or to watch a oregon football game and back the same day. about 5 hrs each with the 3 hr stop in between

Originally Posted by sreggie101

i've had 2 out of state interviews, one in Littleton, MA and one in Hazleton, PA. Im in nyc, but ive crashed the night before in philly and boston respectively. the Hazleton drive was longest...a little over an hour going thru Allentown into the Lehigh Valley.

Always wanted to ask you dude... where's your avy from?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

stoya....cheerleaders
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

longest i made was from Orlando to South Carolina, stopped for a couple hours, and came right back. 17-18 hours driving a 12 seat van wtih 14 people in it. NEVER. AGAIN. -_-
laugh.gif
wth? Yall should have straight shot it.

It took me 16 hours to get from Jacksonville to NY.

Anything longer than 17 hours is plane ticket or nothing.

and i thought LA to Berkeley was bad, little over 4 hrs but felt like way more

When i lived in Cali the only big trip was to Vegas. Usually under 4 hours. didn't really need to go anywhere else.
Now that i'm here in the South i try to find any excuse to get out of the country and made numerous roadtrips.

God willing my next trip this summer will be the longest.
From Alabama
eyes.gif
to So Cal back home finally !
pimp.gif

I might make a thread of my journey.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

stoya....cheerleaders
laugh.gif

url

Back
Top Bottom