Lookin to cop a whip. (Budget at 18K)

Gotta update this now since my original plan wasnt a good one. Thanks though.

I'm lookin to cop a used car at 18K but don't really know. Anybody got any ideas, I'm not that knowledgeable on whips so nothin really sticks outto me. What year/make/model would y'all recommend. Lookin for a Coupe/Sedan with decent MPG.

So I'm lookin to cop myself a whip, I established some credit and got enough to make car payments. Thing is though, I wanna cop myself a USED 300C. Iwas able to find some less than my budget at $18,000. I'm hesitant on the miles though, it's hard findin a C series less than 50,000 miles. Am I justwastin time on coppin an unreliable Car cause I'm readin mixed reviews and was hopin yall could put me in the right direction in coppin the right whip. Mymind isn't permanently set on this car but it's somethin I got my eyes on. Any other whips y'all could recommend...but please let me know why Ishouldn't go for it.

they good in my book. try an SRT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

SRT?
The SRT's I find are over $25,000 and I'm not tryna drop that much. Don't plan on goin C-Pain/mrmeeh2 in my whip :
smh.gif

I gotta set myself a budget at $16-18000. But more than likely I know theres somethin else out there if this whip aint as reliable as I want it to be.

Chrysler FTL. I see too many 300Cs around here so I'm sick of them. Plus they all have 22" rims on them. They looked nice for a little bit but nowthey're just
sick.gif

Good looks on the replies.

Aight...that's all I needed to know.

The only good feedback Im hearin were how nice they look. I've been lookin at the interior pics and the @%#% looks like cheap plastic. They do look nicebut y'all are right...this @%#% would be a horrible compulsive buy.

So what do y'all recommend I get with my budget area? I've went from a '89 Buick to an '03 Civic and I need somethin better for myself.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

man get a prius!

I wouldn't even look at girls if I was mobbin in that.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

go on ebaymotors
Nah I'm not tryna #%*% with eBay period. PayPal sided with the fraud buyer (I sent to an Uncomfirmed) and my accounts limited...my wholefamily can't even use PayPal because of me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You can get a lot of car for 18k, why a 300C though?
Always wanted it ever since they made the new bodies, but yea I gotta change my mind and get somethin worth the money. Can't see myselfdrivin a BMW but I met someone who could plug me on Foreign parts and thankfully I got an Uncle mechanic who could fix it for a goooood price. Thanks for thereplies, I'm lookin into the TL's and BMW's right now...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

You don't like Chargers?

Chargers are
pimp.gif
, but every time I leave the house I see NOTHIN but Chargers and they all got the Black on Black theme I was goin for.

How many miles does it take before those break down? I dont plan on racin.

Originally Posted by Russoull

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You can get a lot of car for 18k, why a 300C though?
Always wanted it ever since they made the new bodies, but yea I gotta change my mind and get somethin worth the money. Can't see myself drivin a BMW but I met someone who could plug me on Foreign parts and thankfully I got an Uncle mechanic who could fix it for a goooood price. Thanks for the replies, I'm lookin into the TL's and BMW's right now...

Word. That's what I was going to recommend

Good looks on the replies yall. 'ppreciate it.

So far it's between the TL and a BMW. The only thing that held me back from coppin a BMW was the maintenance and repairs. But like I said last year I gotlucky and met a good plug on foreign parts and a family mechanic.

I dont know bout the Charger though, $@%%* temptin...but I gotta stay away from American-made.

I'm lookin to cop used.

What's the most miles I should look up for a BMW? Looks like the 3 series fits my budget, 50,000 pushin it?

Back
Top Bottom