central - cws
west - anaheim
wc - tampa

NL
east - chicago
central - st. louis
west - los angeles
wc - philly

WS - nyy 4-2 over chi cubs. The dream matchup for the league.

AWARDS
mvp - albert pujols, a-roid
cy young - burnett or wong, linsecum
laugh.gif
chicago isn't in the east
forgot my mvp and cy
mvp hanley ramirez(pujols more than likely) and miguel cabrera (arod more than likely)
cy johan santana(bullpen solved?) and cc sabathia

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Why is everyone picking the dodgers to win the west?

Give me Lincecum. And use Colgate!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys don't have the offense to win the NL West.
laugh.gif
Don't mind that troll ... dudes been all up in our Dodger Season Thread talking nonsense.
troll? Im a troll for stating the facts that you have no pitching and a mediocre bullpen.

Originally Posted by rc49ers

Why is everyone picking the dodgers to win the west?
I'm sayin...

We all know my D'Backs have this on lock.

Webb - Haren - Garland
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Good night.

Shame though about Hudson going to the Dodgers
mad.gif

All I know is that the AL Central is going to Minnesota. Although that might seem like a homer pick, it's not, because I'm never biased in mypredictions.

Twins are always around the top of the division and the Royals are always last place. The White Sox, Indians, and Tigers always either have overachieving yearsor underachieving years and it flip flops, so the Indians will come in second, followed by Detroit then Chicago.

Minnesota
Cleveland
Detroit
Chicago
Kansas City

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I think the AL Central is up for grabs
Yeah me too man....I mean the Sox/Tigers/Twins/Indians could really all make the playoffs it seems

AL
east-NYY
centarl-DET
West-LAA
WC-Boston/Cleveland/minny/CWS toss up!

NL
east-Mets
west-Dodgers
central-cubs
WC- Philly

WS: Detroit over chicago

Al MVP:Miguel Cabrera/Grady
NL MVP: Manny?

AL Cy: CC
NL Cy: Johan or Lincey

Hmmm...I don't know about the Sox (not just saying this because of Stringer) because it seems like they've gotten worse this off-season on account ofclearing cap. Their departures include Javier Vazquez, Nick Swisher, Joe Crede, Juan Uribe, and Ken Griffey Jr. who all contributed something to the Soxwinning the AL Central. None of them played major parts, but all of them contributed.

They weren't even expected to contend last year, and if you consider the fact that they haven't done much to improve (best off-season addition beingBartolo Colon
sick.gif
) I really don't consider them contenders. Obviously,I could be wrong, but we'll see..

The three teams I think have the best shot are the Indians, Twins, and Tigers (in that order). Who I think will win? The Twins and I'm trying to keep allbias aside. We finally have a legitimate 3B who has a glove and a bat, signed Luis Ayala who's had some very good years, and now it looks like we'retargeting Juan Cruz. We need to keep Crede healthy though..

So I agree, the AL Central is up for grabs but I don't think the White Sox are one of the teams that could take it...like I said, I think the Twins will beat the top after 162 but I expect it to be a close race all Summer long
smokin.gif

AL
east - New York
central - Chicago
west - Los Angeles
wc - Boston

NL
east - Philadelphia
central - Chicago
west - Los Angeles
wc - New York

WS - New York Yankees defeats Los Angeles Dodgers

AWARDS
mvp - Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun
cy young - C.C Sabathia, Tim Lincicum

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

see you in the series.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We don't play in the "Toilet Bowls". So please specify what series you speak of.

OH! I see, you're talking about the series at The Stadium from June 16th-18th. Got cha.
June 16-18 is already marked on my calendar. def the most anticipated series of the season. i look forward to the Nats sweeping the Yanks, or at least taking 2/3 at the new stadium.
pimp.gif

YOU SIR ARE OBLIVIOUS TO REALITY

BTW, people need to stop sleeping on the Royals, I think once Billy Butler develops and Gordon reaches his potential that deal could do some damage in a weakdivision

AL
east - rays
central - white sox
west - angels
wc - red sox

NL
east - phillies
central - cubs
west - dodgers!!!
wc - melts

WS - rays over dodgers

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

AL
east - rays
central - white sox
west - angels
wc - red sox

NL
east - phillies
central - cubs
west - dodgers!!!
wc - melts

WS - rays over dodgers
Reverse psychology?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AL
east - boston
central - tribe
west - angels
wc - rays

NL
east - mets
central - cubs
west - sanfran
wink.gif

wc - philly

WS - rays over cubs, heartbreak continues
AWARDS
mvp - sizemore, wright
cy young - timmy, david price
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

BTW, people need to stop sleeping on the Royals, I think once Billy Butler develops and Gordon reaches his potential that deal could do some damage in a weak division

Are you kidding me? The AL Central is one of the toughest divisions in baseball. It is the toughest in the American League. And the Royals have always hadpotential going back to Angel Berroa and Carlos Beltran, but the never have pitching. So Billy Butler and Alex Gordon doing big things doesn't reallymatter. They're the Royals.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Are you kidding me? The AL Central is one of the toughest divisions in baseball. It is the toughest in the American League. And the Royals have always had potential going back to Angel Berroa and Carlos Beltran, but the never have pitching. So Billy Butler and Alex Gordon doing big things doesn't really matter. They're the Royals.
The AL Central is tough. But it's not tougher than the AL East. In the AL East you have 3 teams that can reach(and possibly win) the WS.Yanks, Red Sox, and now the Rays. Let's not forget the Jays.

Yankees + Red Sox + Rays + Jays >>>> Indians + Twins+ Tigers + White Sox

And he also thinks that Milledge, Zimmerman, and Dukes are the only 3 baseball players.

No wait. David Wright also exists. Just so that Zimmerman can "outshine" him.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Are you kidding me? The AL Central is one of the toughest divisions in baseball. It is the toughest in the American League. And the Royals have always had potential going back to Angel Berroa and Carlos Beltran, but the never have pitching. So Billy Butler and Alex Gordon doing big things doesn't really matter. They're the Royals.
The AL Central is tough. But it's not tougher than the AL East. In the AL East you have 3 teams that can reach(and possibly win) the WS. Yanks, Red Sox, and now the Rays. Let's not forget the Jays.

Yankees + Red Sox + Rays + Jays >>>> Indians + Twins+ Tigers + White Sox

Damn, that's right. I forgot about the Rays. Well, I guess as of last year we can say the East was tougher, but Toronto is gonna fall off. There pitchingisn't what it used to be. This year the toughest division in the AL is up for grabs.

Back
Top Bottom