Looking for a comfortable work shoe.

I spend about 8 hours a day on my feet at work.

I was wondering if any of you shoe connoisseurs can recommend me a good pair of shoes for hours of standing and walking. Preferably a black shoe (doesn't have to be all black but mostly black) that isn't too expensive.

I also like to know what shoes you guys wear to work. I believe I saw a new worker at my job the other day sporting some Black Flip 3's.
smile.gif
Don't think I want to wear out my J's at work.

You could try out the always popular nike free run 2. and also reebok reeflex really light and comfortable.

either the free run or the air max 2009-2011. thats what i wear to work and i stand on my feet all day. air maxes work best at first but then the air bubble starts breaking down.

Any shoe with a lunarlon or 360 sole, but a mesh toebox makes a huge difference

My picks
  • Lunarglide 3 ($70-100)
  • AM10 ($70-100)
  • Dual Fusion st 2 ($60ish)

Depending on where you work and what you wear, I'd suggest the Waffle Racer III. Black or dark brown. Flows well w/khakis and chinos.

If you can wear any kind of clothing to work, then I'd say just toss on some Air Max or anything Lunar.

How about LEBRON 8 Low
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-black-black-6-01.jpg

My benchmark for comfort these days.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

How about LEBRON 8 Low

these are really comfortable? i was thinking of getting a pair of these myself. on sale on eastbay now for 100

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Originally Posted by kaczalas

How about LEBRON 8 Low

these are really comfortable? i was thinking of getting a pair of these myself. on sale on eastbay now for 100

I came in here to suggest the same pair. With the 20% off Eastbay might as well.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Imma check em all out.And yea I can only wear khaki's and chino's to work(brown & black bottoms only).

i worked in my lebron 8 for the last 2 months, such a comfy shoe... trying to get me the ps 8, also a great shoe of you are on your feet

All black Lebron 8s, not sure if the comfort will change in the lows but I've always worn the highs.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

either the free run or the air max 2009-2011. thats what i wear to work and i stand on my feet all day. air maxes work best at first but then the air bubble starts breaking down.

Seems like the Nike Free Run's are most popular.

I was thinking of going with these http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-441689/pgid-441691 and some Dri-FIT crew socks. My feet gets kinda sweaty after a days work so I'm hoping this combo will solve that issue and help with the strain of being on my feet all day.

What chyall think?

Also I'm not sure what the difference between the Free Run 2 and 3 are. Would anyone care to school me?

Thank you all.

Back
Top Bottom