Looking for a comfortable work shoe.

What size you wear homie? 
nerd.gif

If your on your feet all, youy want something with support and cushioning so stay away from any of the "foam" based running shoes...get a pair of shoes with the 360 Air Bag...i.e. Air Max 2011

With all the suggestions, I'm leaning towards the Lebron 8 v2 lows now. These shoes don't look bad at all. Looks like it'll flow well in my work environment.

Question to those who have a pair.

How is the ventilation on the shoes and are the soles some what slip resistant?

Originally Posted by spOOfy

With all the suggestions, I'm leaning towards the Lebron 8 v2 lows now. These shoes don't look bad at all. Looks like it'll flow well in my work environment.

Question to those who have a pair.

How is the ventilation on the shoes and are the soles some what slip resistant?

I would suggest buying up at least a half size. The lows run slightly small to most.

I appreciate the suggestion johngotty.

I was wondering why the responses slowed down and it turns out this topic got moved to a different part of the forum lol.

not really feeling the Lebrons but i work in my Adidas Megabounce's and they suite me well, all depends on your shoe width

I like free runs dont get me wrong, just the lack of supports gets to me after 3 hours of standing. my best opinion would have to be Vomero 6 purchased these at my job and best work shoes IMO

Thanks for the suggestions.

I actually purchased the Lebron 8 v2 Lows and have been wearing them for nearly 2 months already.

Very comfy, ventilation is pretty good, and easy to walk around in. My feet doesn't feel sore anymore after an 8 hour shift is standing mostly all day. Well worth the purchase IMO.

Back
Top Bottom