Looking For Heads Who Are Nice In Photoshop......Check In

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Looking for peeps who are nice in photoshop or anything of that nature. I need a design created and I need some designs to be placed on a template. Hit me up if you have spare time today to get it done. Thanks

Joined Apr 24, 2005
Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Looking for peeps who are nice in photoshop or anything of that nature. I need a design created and I need some designs to be placed on a template. Hit me up if you have spare time today to get it done. Thanks
I need a design created. In other words, If i say I need 2pac shakur's face in the clouds, with "Thug Life" lettering going all over the shirt.....can you create that for me?

Joined Oct 13, 2005
i know this bum he hit me up with the same tupac thing, he wants you guys to design a grim reaper  holding a  iphone over a cemetary of other smart phones and it will say some whack slogan, i did the design didnt complete it and the bumb didnt wanna dish out the bread

Joined Apr 13, 2007
Originally Posted by daboyprince23

i know this bum he hit me up with the same tupac thing, he wants you guys to design a grim reaper  holding a  iphone over a cemetary of other smart phones and it will say some whack slogan, i did the design didnt complete it and the bumb didnt wanna dish out the bread

Joined Oct 6, 2006

Grimey, son.

Joined Nov 28, 2009

If true we wont see OP post again in this thread

Joined Apr 24, 2005

Lololol if your going to tell something....put some truth to it. Dude took like a month to do a design and have the nerve to charge $300
Needless to say I got that design done for $80

black leg

formerly shaqtus92
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

you're welcome

Always that one person that flips the scripts..
 Too funny.

I.... can't......breathe....

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now