Looking For Heads Who Are Nice In Photoshop......Check In

Looking for peeps who are nice in photoshop or anything of that nature. I need a design created and I need some designs to be placed on a template. Hit me up if you have spare time today to get it done. Thanks

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Looking for peeps who are nice in photoshop or anything of that nature. I need a design created and I need some designs to be placed on a template. Hit me up if you have spare time today to get it done. Thanks

I need a design created. In other words, If i say I need 2pac shakur's face in the clouds, with "Thug Life" lettering going all over the shirt.....can you create that for me?

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

This will not end well....
Thanks 
indifferent.gif

Everybody else, hit me up if your looking for some quick cash......

i know this bum he hit me up with the same tupac thing, he wants you guys to design a grim reaper  holding a  iphone over a cemetary of other smart phones and it will say some whack slogan, i did the design didnt complete it and the bumb didnt wanna dish out the bread

Originally Posted by daboyprince23

i know this bum he hit me up with the same tupac thing, he wants you guys to design a grim reaper  holding a  iphone over a cemetary of other smart phones and it will say some whack slogan, i did the design didnt complete it and the bumb didnt wanna dish out the bread
smh.gif

Grimey, son.

If true we wont see OP post again in this thread
laugh.gif

Lololol if your going to tell something....put some truth to it. Dude took like a month to do a design and have the nerve to charge $300
roll.gif
Needless to say I got that design done for $80

you_mad.jpg

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

you're welcome

cloudscopy.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Always that one person that flips the scripts..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Too funny.

eek.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif