Looking for some info that I can't seem to find anywhere....

HI guys,

I'm new here, so hello all! If this should be in a different area my apologies, please feel free to move it to the proper location. I did look here & all over the net for what I'm trying to find but have come up with nada. I'm hoping some of you Nike Pro's will be able to point me in the right direction.

I was given these by my cousin who wore them 2-3 times. She thought I might have use for them because I walk a huge, very strong Golden Retriever (118lbs of solid muscle, he's kind of a linebacker) every day, several times a day & we usually walk pretty fast. I have a spinalchord injury that effects me from the waist down, at times my legs can shake, get weak or slightly numb & I can fall. This doesn't happen often but it rains a lot where I'm from & when I walk down hills my legs start shaking, plus the sidewalks can be very slippery where I live from the rain + all the fall out from the trees, dirt, gunk, etc. this is when I have to be most careful & need shoes that will grip the slippery sidewalks during our long rainy season.

Hence, the reason she gave me these shoes thinking they'd provide me better traction. Anyhow the tiny bit of metal & the hard rubber cleats are actually more slippery so I cannot use these. I tried giving them back to her but she said just sell or donate them.

These are in almost pristine condition, not even broken in yet & still w/the box. I know these are older, I just can't find any info about them at all. I assume these are golf shoes, maybe soccer? I dunno. I'm not into either sport so I wouldn't know the 1st things about shoes for either sport. Also the shoes I have are identical to the pic on the box accept for the bottom, mine have yellow cleats whereas the pic on box shows white. I checked the numbers on the inside of the shoe & they match the numbers on the box.

Here's a few pics of the shoes w/box & pics on the box. Any info about these in any capacity would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure what I'm going to do w/these but I would love to know anything about them. I tried searching online but couldn't find anything on these, only the new Airmax or Airmax 1, nada on the Airmax Approach 2....

IMG_8816.JPG IMG_8817.JPG IMG_8818.JPG

Thanks again guys, hope you all are having a great day!
LNC4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom