Looks like Jordan retros are going to be going up to $200 MSRP next year.

Right :lol:

First thought was I'm not surprised. It's been going up 5-10 bucks every year until like 2 years ago unless I'm mistaken. But it makes no sense to raise the price when all these 190 shoes go on sale because people don't want to pay that every weekend. FOH.

RIP collabs.. joints going to be 265 MSRP before you know it.

I’ll believe it when I see it.. a large amount of the $190 releases end up on discount ya know?? Seems like that’d be a real stretch.

Most already sick of paying $190

that’s why most sit anyways

I make pretty good money but the days of paying $190 for a pair of cheap shoes are behind me and I sure as hell ain’t paying $200

that goes for most Jordan’s. Only time of year I pair normal retail is the holiday OG XI

everything else nah

Thoughts on that?

If its limited and people can make money, they don't care about the price & will pay whatever.
If its not, it will sit and people will just buy them when they get to a price they enjoy.

PO

No source?

Kills me how cats take anything and run with it, without having any type of reputable source or anything :smh:

Price hike isn't far fetched, I'll just believe it when I see it/hear it officially.

I buy OG colorways only and every OG colorway besides 1's and the Nike Air OG's that released during the first year or so of the so called "remaster initiative", have been $200. So price hike or not, it's not gonna make a difference to me.

No source?

Kills me how cats take anything and run with it, without having any type of reputable source or anything :smh:

Price hike isn't far fetched, I'll just believe it when I see it/hear it officially.
It's definitely not official, but I'm guessing the source for the price hike rumor was the SHOF post on the Hi 85s that are dropping next year - (https://shofknows.com/2019/10/15/air-jordan-1-hi-85/) - he mentions a ~$200 price for them.

I think one of the other leaker accounts mentioned a price hike was in the works for 2020, but I thought it was more like $175 or $190. I guess we'll see in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom