Looks like T.O. headed to the Bengals

I want to see this happen. I still think TO can produce and the rams was a lose-lose situation from the start.
I hope they feed off each other in a good way

great move for T.O and the Bengals. He gets to play with a real QB with a strong arm, gets to play alongside a friend and fellow threat in Ocho, should be a good year for T.O.

If he can put up 800 yards and 8 TDS I think that will be solid.

great move for T.O and the Bengals. He gets to play with a real QB with a strong arm, gets to play alongside a friend and fellow threat in Ocho, should be a good year for T.O.

If he can put up 800 yards and 8 TDS I think that will be solid.

wow, T.O. and Chad Ochocinco on the same team. Pretty, pretty interesting. B.O. and Ocho Stinko are going to be part of the same reciving corps. Happy for them though.  At least we'll get to see a lot more celebrations.

wow, T.O. and Chad Ochocinco on the same team. Pretty, pretty interesting. B.O. and Ocho Stinko are going to be part of the same reciving corps. Happy for them though.  At least we'll get to see a lot more celebrations.

Ocho/TO/Antonio/Gresham

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
i cant wait forthe bengals to lose two games in row and see ochocinco+to talking to the media

laugh.gif
i cant wait forthe bengals to lose two games in row and see ochocinco+to talking to the media

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bengals you say? Hmmm... guess VH1 might be up to something 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i thought the exact same thing when i heard about this possible move

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Bengals you say? Hmmm... guess VH1 might be up to something 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

i thought the exact same thing when i heard about this possible move

Originally Posted by orthotic

grin.gif

Originally Posted by orthotic

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom