Lopez twins going pro...

You are a lame for consistently editing your post after you make it and I respond......
indifferent.gif
But whats really sad is you are basically losing to your own self inan argument. All the reasons you are saying boozer didnt project to do well are the same ones given for hansbrough.....do you not get it.....your saying itYOURSELF????? both boozer and hansbrough forced to play out of position....both are same size, have athleticism questions, boozer was doubted that he woulddevelop a decent mid-range face up game (how'd that turn out).

Anyway fam, I'm about to stop trying to talk some sense into you cuz you are ill-informed (at least about boozer when he was in college, not sure how oldyou are but did you watch him play, follow those duke teams?), and are being corny for going back to change your original posts to try to salvage a few shredsof sense/dignity. It's not working. You fail. This shows a lack of maturity in a discussion, as well as insecurity in what your saying.

there are not other quality bigs on this UNC team
Deon Thompson is their best player on the block. Do YOU watch?
You are a lame for consistently editing your post after you make it and I respond......
indifferent.gif

Now you don't know what you're talking abou, check the time...well before you responded with anything
grin.gif

All the reasons you are saying boozer didnt project to do well are the same ones given for hansbrough
Hansbrough is not as skilled. Is that too hard to comprehend?
laugh.gif

Anyway fam, I'm about to stop trying to talk some sense into you cuz you are ill-informed (at least about boozer when he was in college, not sure how old you are but did you watch him play, follow those duke teams?), and are being corny for going back to change your original posts to try to salvage a few shreds of sense/dignity. It's not working. You fail. This shows a lack of maturity in a discussion, as well as insecurity in what your saying.
It's apparent you are the one that is incapable of an intelligent discussion.

If there is any question that remains, it would be have you watched Brook Lopez, at all...

So vacate gracefully...

Matter of fact, you I gave you an answer before you even asked, and ignored it...
laugh.gif

.I'm pointing out that if you think lopez is a top 5 pick, why would you say the same about hansbrough?

What skills or assets does Hansbrough have that are better than Lopez?

Defense? No
Post Moves? No
Footwork? Hell no
Touch? No
Size? No
Strength? No
Passing? Probably not.

As usual with him, he probably has more heart, or drive..whatever you wana call it, and initiates contact better...

But he'll never see the calls in the NBA like he does now..

Rebounding is debatable, right now he is, but a 6'8 guy like him is not going to get on the glass like that in the NBA...if it's not a lose ball, his chances of coming down with it will be decreased greatly.

Hansbrough fits UNC perfectly, always running, can trail plays, get putbacks, garbage buckets, play at a crazy pace, throw his body all over....

Honestly, in a half court set in the NBA...you want Hansbrough over Lopez?
ohwell.gif

So what is it? Tell me what Hansbrough has that is better?

And back to Boozer...since you're a stat guy...he shot 66% from the floor his junior year....why? product of a more developed and skilled post game.

One final thing..

Brook turned 20 on Tuesday..

Tyler Hansbrough turns 23 in November

Back
Top Bottom