Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Someone who honors this guy is calling everyone stans.

sugafree-300x300.jpg
You reachin.....

Whoever repped you scary and desperate too......

Someone who honors this guy is calling everyone stans.

sugafree-300x300.jpg

:lol: this my ***** right here doe "I'm sippin on the Hennessy because it's all good as I bounce to a party in the hood" ayyyyyyye I'm bout to throw that on now while I twist this up :pimp:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
this my ***** right here doe "I'm sippin on the Hennessy because it's all good as I bounce to a party in the hood" ayyyyyyye I'm bout to throw that on now while I twist this up
pimp.gif
Sugafree was a real pimp....and he never rapped about anything he didn't do....unlike these Stan's favorite rapper
roll.gif

All I know is there are A LOT more people that claim Blood ( that ain't bout that life ) than Crips.

Blood seems to be a growing fad with YG and everyone running around with all the Bompton apparel and what not.
that's just a fad. During the snoop days leading up to the hot boys it was the other way around.

Crips outnumber bloods in L.A.by a tremendous amount even to this day.

Gang culture is alive and well, deeply embedded in inner-city life. In the 90's for some, it was a scary reality to see such violent influence. And there's no secret the two gangs feuded a lot. But which gang had the most notable members and appeal? Which gang was the most influential?

born n raised in LA/long beach know nothing but friends n family affiliated with the blue rag since i was a kid til now

"cuh" and "cuz" down here is regular lingo gang related or not thats how it is here

edit- just looked thru this thread looks like its some how about tupac :lol:

Last edited:
I'd say crippin. Even used to wanna be one when I was younger Smh. I used to live in Englewood and there was a set there called egc. Englewood gangsta crips. One of my friends still bangs with them

He got jumped in too. That **** was serious

Seemed like the crips got down a lot more than the bloods there too

OT a lil bit but what Bout the **** in Chicago? The lil gangs over there the BDs and the GDs and the other ones. Can you compare that to the blood/crip violence in the 80s/90s?

I mean a wild number of ppl getting sprayed every day

Last edited:
I'd say crippin. Even used to wanna be one when I was younger Smh. I used to live in Englewood and there was a set there called egc. Englewood gangsta crips. One of my friends still bangs with them

OT a lil bit but what Bout the **** in Chicago? The lil gangs over there the BDs and the GDs and the other ones. Can you compare that to the blood/crip violence in the 80s/90s?

If you are talking about the city in California...It's Inglewood

Englewood, NJ? My day 1 is from there. I got hella stories about the Ave., lol.

Yes sir. Sorry i should have said jersey
No, I knew exactly where you were referring to. That's crazy, small world but yeah so many fights went down on the Ave when I use to go there with my homie. The infamous Wendy's fight is hilarious tho.

But the rips there were outnumbered against the b-dawgs, you got Teaneck/Paterson not too far from you...but cats had so much respect dudes use to be scared to check any of the rips, smh. One of the best hoop stars, Big SB, use to bang blood too. Got washed up by one of the rip homies, lol. I'm telling you so many stories, lol. Englewood is a underrated city in Jerz especially since you got Newark, Camden, etc that's always making headlines.

No, I knew exactly where you were referring to. That's crazy, small world but yeah so many fights went down on the Ave when I use to go there with my homie. The infamous Wendy's fight is hilarious tho.

But the rips there were outnumbered against the b-dawgs, you got Teaneck/Paterson not too far from you...but cats had so much respect dudes use to be scared to check any of the rips, smh. One of the best hoop stars, Big SB, use to bang blood too. Got washed up by one of the rip homies, lol. I'm telling you so many stories, lol. Englewood is a underrated city in Jerz especially since you got Newark, Camden, etc that's always making headlines.

Yeah man you ain't lying. It is underrated as hell but It's gotten a little better tho. The ave looking totally different. But the bad side still looking iffy

That double murder last year. The jewelry store getting robbed few months ago. And just ppl getting jumped and robbed

Back
Top Bottom