Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

laugh.gif
they make it so easy.

I'm out fellas. Peace.

why yall so hurt because one of the greatest rappers was a fraud 
The Stans are always weak, gullible and naive people with low self esteem.
roll.gif

Ole rapper worshipping type clowns, of course the studio gangsters appear real to them...

they don't know what real is because they not from the streets.

Square *** dudes always been easier to fool and influence

Last edited:
All I'm saying is nobody really knows the truth. Tupac is dead so there's no need to bash him, certainly never did anything to warrant getting shot over. Let that man rest. Diss the hell out of the future movie they might make of his life though...because you know Hollywood will make him look like superman when we all know he was just a musician.

Seriously though, I ain't mad or defending Pac like you think. It just seems wrong to argue at a someone who's not here to defend himself.

Last edited:
All I'm saying is nobody really knows the truth. Tupac is dead so there's no need to bash him, certainly never did anything to warrant getting shot over. Let that man rest. Diss the hell out of the future movie they might make of his life though...because you know Hollywood will make him look like superman when we all know he was just a musician.

Seriously though, I ain't mad or defending Pac like you think. It just seems wrong to argue
Thats exactly why he got shot for thinking the same way...

All I'm saying is nobody really knows the truth. Tupac is dead so there's no need to bash him, certainly never did anything to warrant getting shot over.
Well he kinda put himself in the situation that got him shot

Seriously though, I ain't mad or defending Pac like you think. It just seems wrong to argue at a someone who's not here to defend himself.

This the first time I heard that. I heard he knew who shot pac and it wasn't Orlando Anderson and it wasn't the 60s

I love when we tell the truth about PAC. Dudes get so hurt to find out he wasn't who they thought he was. Still made great music tho, that's all that matters Stans. Y'all put too much into these dudes personal lives that y'all get hurt when dudes hear facts.

It all depends on an individuals  definition of gangsta you got the Bobby Shmurda type and the Pac type

I'd take the Pac Type

All these damn Stans in here and they don't even know who killed they baby daddy
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom