Los Angeles: Bloods and Crips (Which Gang Is The Most Influential?)

Cmon bro wat do u think
laugh.gif

I think one of most interesting dudes ive spoken to is cleamon "big evil" johnson ....
The OG from Swans?

I'm entertained by this thread.

One of my coworkers is a sureño from LA and he was telling me that when he went to a jail up here in the bay area he was treated like a celebrity when they found out he was from East LA.

Thats weird a sur who gets locked up north would probably be a pc and same if a norteno got locked up down here

Thats weird a sur who gets locked up north would probably be a pc and same if a norteno got locked up down here

idk if it matters, but it was just county. I'm not about that life so idk much. There's both gangs up here and they're both pretty weak and not about there stuff. Even me not being in it, I still know not to mess with someone from LA.

edit: He also told me that if you ever end up in there to lay out the first guy that walks up to you. :lol: I couldn't tell if he was serious or joking around.

Last edited:
Got a cousin that's from the M
Let me tell you
These dudes are the ones running the show
Fr guns to drugs
They supply everyone out here

this is how i know you don't know what the **** you are talking about

****yamean Nipsey shouted out Four Seasons in the Choke song with Thugga. Four Seasons just turned 60s a couple years ago and he gave em his cosign. 7 years ago everything in the 3 to Riverdale was fake bloods. Now its crips all in the southside. Hop off ya porch every now and then

this is how i know you don't know what the **** you are talking about
****yamean Nipsey shouted out Four Seasons in the Choke song with Thugga. Four Seasons just turned 60s a couple years ago and he gave em his cosign. 7 years ago everything in the 3 to Riverdale was fake bloods. Now its crips all in the southside. Hop off ya porch every now and then
nipsey been a six oh his whole life...I live in LA...

Back
Top Bottom