los angeles is hands down the worst city to find wife material

Saying I'm mad because I don't get any is typical of niketalk. I prob pull more females that alot of you, trust me. L.A. just lacks substance and I'm really tired of it.

Saying I'm mad because I don't get any is typical of niketalk. I prob pull more females that alot of you, trust me. L.A. just lacks substance and I'm really tired of it.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
if youre getting mad at talking to chicks who are down to blow dodi smoke in the first place

you dudes are beyond fickle out here, its not that hard to find good ones.

As cliche and corny as it sounds, step your game up, either that or man up and keep looking. . .
wait a second kiddo...nothing wrong w/ a chick that smokes.
I hope you dont hang on to every word of a certain Podcast star.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
if youre getting mad at talking to chicks who are down to blow dodi smoke in the first place

you dudes are beyond fickle out here, its not that hard to find good ones.

As cliche and corny as it sounds, step your game up, either that or man up and keep looking. . .
wait a second kiddo...nothing wrong w/ a chick that smokes.
I hope you dont hang on to every word of a certain Podcast star.

tired of these girl problem threads... booo hooo you cant find a girl, this is NT... no1 gives a damn unless you have a hot pic of your ex or something.

tired of these girl problem threads... booo hooo you cant find a girl, this is NT... no1 gives a damn unless you have a hot pic of your ex or something.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pretty subjective comment you got there....whats shallow and self absorbed to one person is just what da doctor ordered to another.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

pretty subjective comment you got there....whats shallow and self absorbed to one person is just what da doctor ordered to another.

Let me guess, you're hitting up the Sunset Strip every weekend?

What's ironic is that all these "aspiring" actresses/artist are from out of town, small town people with big city dreams.

When I talk to my girl or my friends, I always bring up how perplexing it is that we grew up in LA (East), and no one really had aspirations of making it in Hollywood, even though every major studio is within 10-20 miles.  No one had those Hollywood dreams.  When I was an intern for ABC, and assisted on casting calls, it was crazy to see that about 90% of the people auditioning were from either NorCal or out of state.

There are good girls, but you will not find them at any of the bars or clubs around these parts.  #1 spot to find fake ++$!!$%.

Let me guess, you're hitting up the Sunset Strip every weekend?

What's ironic is that all these "aspiring" actresses/artist are from out of town, small town people with big city dreams.

When I talk to my girl or my friends, I always bring up how perplexing it is that we grew up in LA (East), and no one really had aspirations of making it in Hollywood, even though every major studio is within 10-20 miles.  No one had those Hollywood dreams.  When I was an intern for ABC, and assisted on casting calls, it was crazy to see that about 90% of the people auditioning were from either NorCal or out of state.

There are good girls, but you will not find them at any of the bars or clubs around these parts.  #1 spot to find fake ++$!!$%.

Back
Top Bottom