eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
He tried.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Awful. I can't even post a witty GIF response to that.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.

The girl works at a designer (
eyes.gif
) store, what the hell did you expect? Honestly?

This has to be my biggest pet peeve, girls that work in "high end" designer stores feel like they're above most people when, in reality, they're making minimum wage just like mcdonald's workers (no offense to anyone).  But anyway, I'm from NorCal and when I was in LA it kinda felt more like if you weren't wearing True Religions or Seven jeans with a gucci shirt then girls wouldn't give you a second look. On the other hand, there are def. those types of girls up here too and it's worst because they can't even afford that @#%%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

another story that was classic. I bought my mom a coach purse for her b day and the girl that helped me was bbbaaaddd! I got her number and we went out a few days later. The date was great we both shared a lot of the same philosophies and were goal oriented etc she wanted to come chill at my house after and we went to her car and she offered to give me a ride to my car because I parked far. Earlier that day I helped a family member move some equipment so I left my car at my moms so I could take this old GMC Yukon she has. Dude when she took me to the truck THIS BROAD SLIGHTLY GIGGLED TO HERSELF AND HER ATTITUDE COMPLETELY CHANGED! It was a top five experience in dating! Keep in mind I have 2 cars and my own spot but I don't tell chicks that. This female started dodging me like she owed me money.

The girl works at a designer (
eyes.gif
) store, what the hell did you expect? Honestly?

This has to be my biggest pet peeve, girls that work in "high end" designer stores feel like they're above most people when, in reality, they're making minimum wage just like mcdonald's workers (no offense to anyone).  But anyway, I'm from NorCal and when I was in LA it kinda felt more like if you weren't wearing True Religions or Seven jeans with a gucci shirt then girls wouldn't give you a second look. On the other hand, there are def. those types of girls up here too and it's worst because they can't even afford that @#%%
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom