Los Angeles Lakers @ Sacramento Kings 3/4 7:00 PST

I think everyone off that 02 team for the Kings are gone now?

Fish and Kobe going to bring some hurtin'
happy.gif

Let's
Go
Lay
Kurz

i had to check nba.com to see who's on the Kings Roster
laugh.gif

Should be a good game

Only players that I know of on the Kings are, Ron Artest, Kevin Martin, and Brad Miller.

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

3 pages and the game hasn't even started? You would have thought this was 8 years ago.

Must be nice weather in the Bay Area. Fair weather, those fans should enjoy it over there. The fair weather, fans.

As much as the rivalry is dead, we can always relive those glory days. Plus, this thread seems to climb significantly, even while Kings wallow in mediocrity.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

If there's any team that I hate losing to, it would be the Kings.

I'm just glad we don't have to see Bibby anymore and his stupid dance whenever he knocks down a 3.

The plays I'll miss the most now without Bibby are the jumpers by Webber in the 1st quarter where he scowls for the camera, but then in the 4th he getsrid of the ball as quick as he can because he's a scared little girl.
Or Peja tearing down more backboards then Shaq with his vicious 3 pointers late in the game.
Or Christie flopping to the floor everytime Kobe breathes and then raising his hand to the rafters to tell his wife he has a bigger gina then she does.
Or Vlade flopping when DEREK FISHER runs into him, even though he is 7 feet tall almost 300 lbs and fisher is 200 soaking wet.
Or Bobby Jackson throwing up crazy shots in the 4th quarter with 21 on the shot clock leading to ur fast breaks.
Or Adelman with his hands folded yelling at the refs that it wasn't a foul when they are guarding Shaq, even though in the press conferences in every gamethey say the game plan is to foul Shaq and put him on the line.
laugh.gif

I'll miss all these key moments that usually led to our success in the postseason.
Good luck to the Queens in the future.

Only players that I know of on the Kings are, Ron Artest, Kevin Martin, and Brad Miller.
Those are the only players worth mentioning.

Actually, you add beno and Salmons to that list.

Hopefully this crappy internet connection I have at home (I called the cable company and they told me my modem was 'obsolete'
laugh.gif
) will still be fastenough for me to stream the game tonight online.

I still think the Lakers have a shot at winning 60 games...
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been looking kinda shaky these last few games as teamsbeen figuring out how to slow them down through physical play, they just lucked up and won em (other than the Portland game of course) because Kobe saved them.With Ron Artest playing for the Kings, he'll pretty much negate Kobe for going off on them. I'll expect the Kings and their fans to be fired uptonight, Martin historically abuses the Lakers, and i don't see tonight being any different. Lakers 102 Kings 110. K-Mart and Artest score 27 a piece,Miller with 20 rebounds.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been looking kinda shaky these last few games as teams been figuring out how to slow them down through physical play, they just lucked up and won em (other than the Portland game of course) because Kobe saved them. With Ron Artest playing for the Kings, he'll pretty much negate Kobe for going off on them. I'll expect the Kings and their fans to be fired up tonight, Martin historically abuses the Lakers, and i don't see tonight being any different. Lakers 102 Kings 110. K-Mart and Artest score 27 a piece, Miller with 20 rebounds.

And you continue to be that lucky charm that you are!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The Lakers have been looking kinda shaky these last few games as teams been figuring out how to slow them down through physical play, they just lucked up and won em (other than the Portland game of course) because Kobe saved them. With Ron Artest playing for the Kings, he'll pretty much negate Kobe for going off on them. I'll expect the Kings and their fans to be fired up tonight, Martin historically abuses the Lakers, and i don't see tonight being any different. Lakers 102 Kings 110. K-Mart and Artest score 27 a piece, Miller with 20 rebounds.

laugh.gif

where was this guy during the Blazer game
mad.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Gotta admit he definitely watches enough Lakers basketball to know the opponents and players that go off on the Lakers. Closet Lakers fan.

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

Gotta admit he definitely watches enough Lakers basketball to know the opponents and players that go off on the Lakers. Closet Lakers fan.

true
laugh.gif
Notice how he doesn't predict blowouts anymore or thoseKobe 4-22 FG's with 10 turnovers type stats
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Thank you!

laugh.gif
at Spencer Hawes screwing up the pregame circle routine every night...Salmons gave him this look like "are you serious?"

What a sloppy start...

Back
Top Bottom