Los Angeles or Mexico?

Not that I support racism, but this video kind of blurs the lines between LA and Mexico
laugh.gif

Any video beginning with a racial slur is out to send a very clear and distinct message. If I spent the time videotaping and photographing things in any cityit would make it seem... well any way I wished to make it seem. Either way - L.A. is definitely filled with a lot of Mexicans.
laugh.gif

Blah VDS makes an appearance this. That kat has been running the graff game for the past two years.

just off of the first "scene" you shouldnt have posted the video.

what if i posted a video based on the "brown/black" violence in socal high schools that opened with a picture of a black kid with the N word in somesort of "quirky" one liner? would that sit well?

Originally Posted by rock4light

Blah VDS makes an appearance this. That kat has been running the graff game for the past two years.
i was told blah was a chick, guess they were wrong

what i love about these vaginas is that they hide behind an internet profile. they are too $#%+% to say what they want in real life, unless they are with agroup of other ignorant @!$@%.

what if i posted a video based on the "brown/black" violence in socal high schools that opened with a picture of a black kid with the N word in some sort of "quirky" one liner? would that sit well?
In all honesty, I could care less. I don't even know people at Jefferson High.

Besides, I'm not going to trip out over some alias on the worldwide web hurling the n word.

Originally Posted by Senor Fresco

it was our land to begin with.
how old are you?

thats like saying a 20yr old black male deserves reparations.

Yeaaa sorry no, nobody owned it. It was generally empty space. Because you know LA never existed for a long time until we piped in water fromOwens Valley, technically, LA shouldn't exist.

Originally Posted by bbanks707

Yeaaa sorry no, nobody owned it. It was generally empty space. Because you know LA never existed for a long time until we piped in water from Owens Valley, technically, LA shouldn't exist.
why doesnt it surprise me that your ignorant $@! came in here

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Yeaaa sorry no, nobody owned it. It was generally empty space. Because you know LA never existed for a long time until we piped in water from Owens Valley, technically, LA shouldn't exist.
laugh.gif
because it SHOULDNT surprise anyone dude
roll.gif

its well known that bbanks is one of the, if not THE biggest racists on NT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
because it SHOULDNT surprise anyone dude
roll.gif

its well known that bbanks is one of the, if not THE biggest racists on NT

i do enjoy how he makes a full of himself in every hispanic related post though. it's always entertaining how he comes in and drops'knowledge' and then ends up looking like a fool thanks to other NTers

Back
Top Bottom