Los Angeles. Things To Do

Whatever you do, make sure you plan everything out.  Don't be one of those people who come out here thinking they're going to do 5 different things in 5 different neighborhoods in one day.  Traffic is a ***** and you'll end up spending more time driving to and from places than actually enjoying them.

Kawaba Rice Balls 
pimp.gif

Lol so anyone got any good Sunday Funday spots, and bars where you can :pimp:  in public without giving damns? 

About to be in LA this weekend Friday - Monday with my girl. Staying in West Hollywood, which is somewhat centrally located for the stuff we want to get in to. 

Any recommendations for a good brunch/drinks scene on Sundays? 

Edit - Also, any good bars with good music that you can :nthat:  at openly? 

Weho is a jumping area. I mean, it's the gay capitol of LA but its not as bad as I thought. I went out there w my girl this week for the first time ever pretty chill. Santa Monica has a lot of good bars on Main St. DTLA has several bars with different tastes. As far as smoking, I wouldnt suggest it cuz cops usually post outside the clubs/bars.

As far as brunch spots literally everywhere is nice. Melrose has good spots, but it gets packed quickly.

Weho is a jumping area. I mean, it's the gay capitol of LA but its not as bad as I thought. I went out there w my girl this week for the first time ever pretty chill. Santa Monica has a lot of good bars on Main St. DTLA has several bars with different tastes. As far as smoking, I wouldnt suggest it cuz cops usually post outside the clubs/bars.

As far as brunch spots literally everywhere is nice. Melrose has good spots, but it gets packed quickly.
Not sure where you be at but people stay smoking out in public everywhere I go...

Its crazy how much smoke is in the air even just driving around LA  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
go to griffith observatory during sunset and stay until it becomes completely night time.

as far as bars go. there are a couple in downtown that i frequent. one is called down n out and the other is caseys. im not a club type, so i usually hit up dive bars.

in hollywood if you like pool, i would suggest brickyard. jamesons is nice also

i dont usually go to weho but if you like sports bars barneys is cool

Last edited:
Just had dinner at Ham Ji Park on 6th. Joint was piff. Spare pork ribs and pork neck stew with potato :pimp:

We're switching up hotels tomorrow and moving to Hermosa area. Gonna try and find some sativa over there.

Last edited:
^didnt know that but not surprised. Stopped into Self Edge and a guy working there recommended it.

LA climate > _______. And it's not close in my opinion.

In LA currently... read through the post... Got here last night and really didn't do much..

Going to roscoes for brunch... the rest of my day is free...
I'm staying at the FourPoints by LAX.. and I have a rental car

I would recommend pasadena as well on Colorado.

Night life is awesome there. Dope bars and clubs.

In LA currently... read through the post... Got here last night and really didn't do much..

Going to roscoes for brunch... the rest of my day is free...
I'm staying at the FourPoints by LAX.. and I have a rental car

I'd jump in the whip and take a ride up the pch to Malibu tbh

Gunna be going to LA during spring break. First time going. Going to be staying in east LA (Is that a good area?) which is kind of far from beaches and hollywood but pretty close to downtown. Should I spring for a rental car? I heard lyft's are pretty cheap compared to NY. How is parking around the touristy places my airbnb has a parking spot but thinking about when going out if its going to be a headache or expensive

Last edited:
East LA isn't that far from Hollywood and the beaches lol. If you wanna go there you definitely can. Getting a rental depends on how much flexibility you want to be able to just mover around whenever, but if you're only here for a few days, lyft should be alright. Especially if you'll be drinking. Since you would probably be using lyft then anyways. If you don't plan on drinking then maybe you'd want the rental. Parking isn't too bad.
East LA kinda depends on where you are specifically in terms of how good or bad it is. But for the most part, it's not as bad as it's been in the past. Also, there's a lot of gentrification going on so spots are changing a lot.

East LA isn't that far from Hollywood and the beaches lol. If you wanna go there you definitely can. Getting a rental depends on how much flexibility you want to be able to just mover around whenever, but if you're only here for a few days, lyft should be alright. Especially if you'll be drinking. Since you would probably be using lyft then anyways. If you don't plan on drinking then maybe you'd want the rental. Parking isn't too bad.
East LA kinda depends on where you are specifically in terms of how good or bad it is. But for the most part, it's not as bad as it's been in the past. Also, there's a lot of gentrification going on so spots are changing a lot.
what about parking in downtown la and Hollywood and near the beaches?

Parking on the street in areas within walking distance to the beach is free if you can manage to find a spot.

And if you decide to go shopping on abbot kinney come holla at ya boi

Last edited:
Like stated, definitely Uber or Lyft if you're going to be in town for a couple of days.

Parking around Westside (Century City, Bev Hills, Santa Monica, etc), Downtown, and Hollywood can be expensive.

When I go see my clients around that part, it's usually no less than $20 for 1-2 hours. Below is a typical charge.
View media item 2332291

Back
Top Bottom