LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Looking forward to that Richard centric episode next week.
pimp.gif

The ending was a huge let down..

The sideways reality was actually good this time with Sawyer. Did not see him as a cop.

So kate, locke, jack, sayid, ben, sawyer all had flash sideways and Richard is next week. That leaves Jin&Sun, Hugo, Lapidus? Ana Lucia? maybe Claire and maybe Miles? Am I missing anyone else?

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Wait so now I'm lost (no pun intended) But if Sawyer is a cop, he saw Kate at the airport with handcuffs and let her slide. Why???
THIS.
He was hiding his whereabouts at the time since he didn't want anyone to know he was in Australia to begin with (according to the Miss).

I literally
roll.gif
when Locke slapped the $%+% out of Claire. I honestly don't think I cracked up that much ever from something on Lost.

Does John Locke have to slap a %+%%@?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Sawyer plotting and scheming
pimp.gif

Sayid
laugh.gif

Obviously it was a big deal that Locke extended his hand and Kate lifted herself up.

MIB = mythology figure with a crazy mother. I know Doc Jensen will have some insight tomorrow.
Why does Widmore hate/want to kill MIB if Ben, under the supposed guidance of Jacob, was the one to boot him from the island?

Richard episode should be
eek.gif

I knew James was out for himself the whole time but thing is I feel he's in store for massive FAIL.

this was a pretty good Sawyer centric tho. I like how he smashed Charlotte.The whole lil literary thing they did when the chick he smashed in the beginning caught him in his con and then he caught the chick on Hydra island trying to con him parallel was cool.

I like how FLocke is being more and more honest. The way he talks you don't even know who he's talking about in regards to himself.

Claire
pimp.gif
She just couldn't finish the job tho.
laugh.gif
@ Sayid standing by like nothing was happening.

Is Faraday gonna show up in one of these sideways flashes?

Oh yeah finally a Richard centric. I feel he should have 2 hrs dedicated to him tho. 1 isn't enough.

What is the connection between Flash Forward and Lost, if there is any? I just spotted an Oceanic billboard in teh background of one of the recap scenes of the Flash Forward.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

he sure the hell better.

faraday became my favorite "new" character.
I hope he somehow is the one that links the sideways and island storylines.

I'll admit I liked the flash sideways this episode... but still hope it was the last of them.

We've had most of the main characters already... I know next week is not a flash sideways so maybe (crosses fingers) they are done.

Episode felt pretty filler, but next weeks looks to be EPIC!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I knew James was out for himself the whole time but thing is I feel he's in store for massive FAIL.

this was a pretty good Sawyer centric tho. I like how he smashed Charlotte.The whole lil literary thing they did when the chick he smashed in the beginning caught him in his con and then he caught the chick on Hydra island trying to con him parallel was cool.

I like how FLocke is being more and more honest. The way he talks you don't even know who he's talking about in regards to himself.

Claire
pimp.gif
She just couldn't finish the job tho.
laugh.gif
@ Sayid standing by like nothing was happening.

Oh yeah finally a Richard centric. I feel he should have 2 hrs dedicated to him tho. 1 isn't enough.
6 extra minutes is good enough for me
pimp.gif
Wonder how the flash sideways is going to work out...

roll.gif

roll.gif

at that gif!

i ran out of space on my dvr and it didnt record LOST, when does ABC usually post up the video from the lastest episode?

Originally Posted by sole vintage

juyet5.gif
Now that is how to deal with a crazed female: good, hard slap + firm shoulder shake
pimp.gif

Entertaining episode, as weeks go by, I'm liking Flocke more and more. Can't wait for Richard's episode.

This wasn't an AWESOME episode as far as the storyline goes, but damn if it wasn't entertaining as hell to me. This is the first time in a long time the flash-sideways has been more entertaining than the stuff on-island IMO. Sawyer and Miles could have their own cop spinoff and i'd be totally fine.

The pylons set up on the island were awesome. Nice to see the hydra stuff again. What did kill all those people?

And oh yeah, next week, this thread will be POPPING.

Back
Top Bottom