LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

^ true, but that'll be really lame if that's how they do it.... like the series finale is just jacob with a 2-hour power point presentation and a laser pointer.

laugh.gif
I'd still watch the whole thing.

^ true, but that'll be really lame if that's how they do it.... like the series finale is just jacob with a 2-hour power point presentation and a laser pointer.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

laugh.gif
they probably wouldve done something like that had they stuck with their original plan to keep LOST as one of those 3 night tv miniseries. Everytime i think about watching that, my head hurts so bad, because i have no idea what they wouldve cut out.

I've never heard anything about LOST being a miniseries. I heard about the Keaton being Jack and dying and all that, but never miniseries. Hmm.

I wonder if in the finale the "LOST" logo will pop up as usual.

Damon said the finale will be completed by the end of the weekend. Insane.

are oany of you going to be looking at spoilers for the finale? i can't do that to myself, seems like a waste.

i wonder how well they can keep the finale under wraps. i found the finale for the wire about a week and a half before it came out. but the sopranos finale i didn't fine early.

I think it could be pretty good. Might go somethin like this.

"Oh lol....in this picture, I was feeling a little horny at the time, so I made it so they locked Kate and Sawyer in a cage......mmmmhmmm.....like to jerk my gerk to that one."

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

I think it could be pretty good. Might go somethin like this.

"Oh lol....in this picture, I was feeling a little horny at the time, so I made it so they locked Kate and Sawyer in a cage......mmmmhmmm.....like to jerk my gerk to that one."
What if the Losties were NTers... Sawyer: "And that's when I slept with Kate." Hurley: "Pics or it didn't happen." Locke: "Jack, how do you feel about this?" Jack: "
indifferent.gif
YNS."

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I've never heard anything about LOST being a miniseries. I heard about the Keaton being Jack and dying and all that, but never miniseries. Hmm.
Yeah, initially it was only supposed to be 10 episodes long. So, technically they could explain all that needs to be explained in about 3-4 episodes
laugh.gif

Looks like tomorrow will be the last time they air the prior weeks episode before the new one... Dancing with the Stars
smh.gif
tired.gif

Tomorrow is going to be good, Richard has always been one of my favorite characters, since dude is so unique, NH.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Looks like tomorrow will be the last time they air the prior weeks episode before the new one... Dancing with the Stars
smh.gif
tired.gif
Damn.

You're right. I DEF gotta watch last week's before this weeks just because of that fact.

I'm excited about the finale on a sunday now though. Wasn't a fan for the longest.

I was watching "I Do" and Pickett says that Jack was never on Jacob's list which I thought was pretty interesting

they better gimme some answers. stop messing around with my head.

i hope it's the end of sideways lost too

Back
Top Bottom