LOST (GOAT SERIES) OFFICIAL THREAD VOL YOU CAN GO NOW.

I just don't how it would be payback UNLESS the LAX timeline is a reset and not flash sideways. Because the time's wouldn't match i.e. they just got off the plane in LAX, but have been on the original timeline longer because the camp/barracks are old looking, the hatch is gone, etc. So, Des wouldn't have the memory of Locke throwing him down the well yet in a sideways memory?

Originally Posted by Noskey

One thing that irked me this episode was how the writers softballed the answer as to what the whispers are. Like, straight up "So the whispers are the souls of the dead?" "Yes." Come on now, dont insult our intelligence, LOST writers. You're not writing for NCIS fans.

i had always thought it was whispers from ppl traveling around in time. guess not..

in the previews didn't it look like Des was just chillin' on dirt sitting in the well? like it wasn't even that deep and he was just down there.

IDK

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I just don't how it would be payback UNLESS the LAX timeline is a reset and not flash sideways. Because the time's wouldn't match i.e. they just got off the plane in LAX, but have been on the original timeline longer because the camp/barracks are old looking, the hatch is gone, etc. So, Des wouldn't have the memory of Locke throwing him down the well yet in a sideways memory?

Fair points.....just because we saw the last scene after Desmond was thrown into the well on the island doesn't mean that Desmond in the flash sideways hit him after that.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by djkaos23

LOL @ Desmond getting payback...its so not that!

You guys are miss the fact that in the flash sideways/alternate universe that Desmond is the new Jacob and has the list of names from the flight and is getting everyone together. He needs people to experience memories again through contact like he did with Penny. This is why he hits Locke at the end...Locke will remember the experience of laying on the ground after falling out of the building, the same way Desmond experienced memories after Charlie drove the car in the river and Hurley experienced it after kiss Libby during their date they never had on the beach.

Very good episode overall though.

I never post in the lost thread but i read and keep up here though. The minute I saw Desmond headed towards locke with the car I knew he was hitting him for this reason. Everyone in the alternate universe is going to cross and have memories and this was the way to get Locke aka flocke to see his his memories even though his body is being controlled by someone else. My question is how does it happen and what effect will it have on Flocke
Good points. It is possible that alt universe Desmond running Locke over may affect Flocke. It will be interesting to see if this happens and what exactly the effects are.

I think he hit him so he can remember the moment he woke up from the plane crash.  People seem to be remembering stuff that happened on the island not off.
Think itll affect Flocke in the long run. Thats why Desmond isn't scared.

Great episode. And I like the above that Desmond is the new Jacob.

I agree with you 100% that he will remember the moment he realized that he was able to walk on the island.  Its going to be interesting to see how it all plays out....all I can say is Desmond has a purpose in the alternate time line and he is getting all the candidates to remember.

Not sure if this was posted yet but May 11th will be a MIB/Jacob Episode titled "Across The Sea". The next episode is called "The Last Candidate" but there is no information on who is the character of focus for the episode.

http://tviv.org/Lost/Season_Six

You guys are miss the fact that in the flash sideways/alternate universe that Desmond is the new Jacob and has the list of names from the flight and is getting everyone together. He needs people to experience memories again through contact like he did with Penny. This is why he hits Locke at the end...Locke will remember the experience of laying on the ground after falling out of the building, the same way Desmond experienced memories after Charlie drove the car in the river and Hurley experienced it after kiss Libby during their date they never had on the beach.

I never post in the lost thread but i read and keep up here though. The minute I saw Desmond headed towards locke with the car I knew he was hitting him for this reason. Everyone in the alternate universe is going to cross and have memories and this was the way to get Locke aka flocke to see his his memories even though his body is being controlled by someone else. My question is how does it happen and what effect will it have on Flocke
Good points. It is possible that alt universe Desmond running Locke over may affect Flocke. It will be interesting to see if this happens and what exactly the effects are.

I think he hit him so he can remember the moment he woke up from the plane crash.  People seem to be remembering stuff that happened on the island not off.

This.

That was the first thing I thought of when Ben ran up to him. Although I do like the theory about Jack performing surgery on him, but then again it's not like once surgery is over Locke will hop up off the table and start walking fine.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

This.

That was the first thing I thought of when Ben ran up to him. Although I do like the theory about Jack performing surgery on him, but then again it's not like once surgery is over Locke will hop up off the table and start walking fine.

Thats was my whole thinking after seeing this is that will it affect Flocke. Even though locke is dead his body is alive by being a host. Will this event of trauma affect the body that MIB is using as a host??? Just have to wait and see I guess.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

in the previews didn't it look like Des was just chillin' on dirt sitting in the well? like it wasn't even that deep and he was just down there.

IDK

Right. It seem like he was maybe 15 feet deep just chilling looking up at Sayid who was pointing a gun at him and then firing.

flatbush, why'd you say desmond is the new jacob? you just mean he's like jacob because he's trying to bring people together? i hope it's not like how locke is the new man in black... and actually i hope desmond and hurley and even jack are not jacob's replacements/candidates/whatever but are something new and better.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Do you guys think Desmond can jump between universes on his own will now?

Yea I was thinking that too...and the reason the Des on the online is going along with everything is cause he's on auto pilot while he's in the other universe...

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Do you guys think Desmond can jump between universes on his own will now?

Yea I was thinking that too...and the reason the Des on the online is going along with everything is cause he's on auto pilot while he's in the other universe...
I agree, he seems so nonchalant about everything in both timelines..

Saw this on another board
laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jacob's Touch=Golden Ticket
-DHARMA Stations=Wonka Rooms(like the Fizzy Lifting Drink, Golden Goose, etc.)
-MIB=Temptation(Rich girl with golden egg, blueberry girl, etc.)
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

Also one quick question, what was in that little bag that Hurley picked up when he was digging through that tent? Did they ever show it? 

So if Hugo can remember Libby in a memory, I wonder how far ahead in the future their memories are, because Hugo and Libby didnt meet until 48 days after the planecrash, and they're not even that far ahead in the flash sideways

no they didn't show what was in the little pouch.
that was sawyer's tent area he took it from right?

5b55ae70e7d2adc82a08a155104be0ab.jpg

Looks like Flocke just threw Des down a ditch

laugh.gif
@ this guy. The irony is that you are trying too hard because you obviously still feel some way about your disagreement with me last week and decide to bring up how a horrible attempt at a joke "went over my head".
W/e man

How could I feel some way about that argument when you were completely wrong? The second you quoted me I knew you was gonna come with a salty post. You're trying so hard to not understand a simple comment said in jest just to argue something you brought up that I'm not even denying. It's like you really think I'm saying flash sideways Des is aware that on island Des was thrown in a well by FLocke so flash sideways Des hits Locke with a car for pay back, that's the joke dumb !#% since it's actually not the case(it's obvious now that this is what you think I'm saying actually happened that episode). You either mad or slow, probably both.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

Also one quick question, what was in that little bag that Hurley picked up when he was digging through that tent? Did they ever show it? 

They didn't, but it looked like the same bag that Miles had with the diamonds in it.

Originally Posted by MJUPNORTH

laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

They didn't, but it looked like the same bag that Miles had with the diamonds in it.
That's right, i forgot about the diamonds. The conspiracy theorist in me wanted to make it something bigger (you can thank the Lost writers for that) than it actually was
laugh.gif

Nothing major, but here's the press release for the next episode.

Spoiler [+]
ALLIANCES ARE FORGED AND BROKEN, ON ABC’S “LOST

laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

I'm pretty sure it belonged to the chick who blew herself up....she had the little bag that contained jacobs ashes.

laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

I'm pretty sure it belonged to the chick who blew herself up....she had the little bag that contained jacobs ashes.

laugh.gif

OH MY %%%+
LOST IS WILLY WONKA
-Jacob=Willy
-Candidates=Children
-Slugworth=Widmore
-Others=Oompa Loompas
-Island=Wonkaland
-Jack=Charlie
-Christian=Grandpa Joe

I'm pretty sure it's Jacob's Ashes.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

flatbush, why'd you say desmond is the new jacob? you just mean he's like jacob because he's trying to bring people together? i hope it's not like how locke is the new man in black... and actually i hope desmond and hurley and even jack are not jacob's replacements/candidates/whatever but are something new and better.

Yeah man that's exactly why I said because he's trying to bring people together in the alternate universe.

Back
Top Bottom