LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

minor theory

Jacob is god and the other one is the devil....note the black(evil) and white(good) shirts they were wearing....

the island is their playing grounds, and for some reason jacob(god) wants people to come to the island and live forever like a heaven sort of thing....which iswhy all these people are lured to the island....and why the other man does not want people there because he is selfish...maybe ya'll can expand on this

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by vector23

If Jacob wasn't in the cabin in season 4, who told Locke to move the island?
Dude who was with Jacob at the beginning.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He had to have the island moved to create the loop hole!!!!! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That'd make sense but if that really was never Jacob and like he was never chillin up in there I'd like a nice little it was Jack, Desmond, etc. theories to pop up again.

The problem I'm having is if fake Locke is against Jacob, does that mean the island is against him as well? If not how did fake Locke know how to tell Richard to tell the past real Locke that he'd have to die, etc.? Then again if you're able to posses or create a fake Locke body knowing the future isn't really out of your power.

The next thing is Christian. Who's side is he really on? If it's not Jacob Locke was taking orders from the other side from the get go and he was gettin dreams from the island that were correlating with it since S3. Then again whoever that dude who wants to kill Jacob he may have the power to send those messages in dreams and have you believe it to be the island.

Right now I'm thinking the island is letting these two powers Jacob and that other guy fight for supremacy, which has been going on for centuries of not longer.
Christian is definitely the Devil (I'm just going to call him that). Err, he's inhabited by the devil.

Locke has been manipulated from the get go. I'm willing to bet he was healed by the "island", which was really just the Devil working. The Devil got Locke to believe in the "island". Showed him smokey, and Locke was hooked. He played Locke into turning the wheel so that the loophole would get created, so he could kill Jacob.

The island isn't anything. It has no powers. It's Jacob and Devil dude doing all of the island's biddings.
The problem with that is then Smokey is a free agent working for both sides. IMO there's no way Smokey didn't know that wasn't the real John Locke. So Smokey's in league with the other side. If that's the case Smokey an agent for the other side was still letting all of Jacob's followers a.k.a. the Others live on the island.

Here's something to ponder what if the Locke we think is fake is the REAL John Locke? What if the Locke we've been seeing from S1-S5; The Life & Death Of Jeremy Bentham was the fake John Locke? Meh just throwing shh out there cuz nothing is explaining the other Locke body to me right now unless the writers is bringing cloning in to this or the other Locke is a Locke from the future.

Then there's one good possibility that this fake Locke = Smokey. I mean when Locke went to get the rope for Ben, Smokey started judging Ben. When Smokey/Alex disappeared Locke appeared shortly after
laugh.gif
I just had a mind-bottling thought. What if smoke monster and Jacob's nemesis are agents of the status quo? They don't want people tochange things. Jacob, on the other hand, wants people to make choices and change the future. That's why he tells Hurley he has a choice to get on theplane, for example.

The cabin/ash was Jacob's protection from the smoke monster and his nemesis. Once that ring is broken, though, Jacob is no longer safe.

This would imply Jacob is good since we have a natural intuition that free will is good.

I'm not sure why Hurley got all the items. I agree that Hurley is somehow special though. Maybe he's the incorruptible one, the one who never had to bechanged.

Yeah the bomb blew because they FLASH forward through time.

They did focus pretty hard on the bomb. You serious? They had a freaking episode called JUGHEAD that was about hiding the bomb. The last few weeks have beenabout getting the bomb to prevent the incident, which actually ended up causing the incident.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by CasperJr

if that bomb didnt blow up then maybe they have to blow it up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think that the bomb part of the story is over & done with
if we go with the idea that the bomb didnt blow then your crazy if you think they focused so hard on that bomb to just do nothing with it
they didnt focus on the bomb that hard...

but just think about how that white flash we saw was the exact same as the white light when they were jumping through time... just something of notice

i stop readin there

we cant be watchin the same show anymore

just think about wat you just said we are watchin lost a show that if it focus on something for 2 secs it big

Yes, i think it was fairly clear that Jacob is God and the other dude was Satan, and they are arguing over the fate of man. Satan believes man is doomed to continually destroy themselves but God is trying to break the cycle by choosing his Army of Kate, Jack, Sawyer, and Hurley, who ultimately prevail by killing Satan (as God's already dead) - freeing man from the constant battle between good and evil.

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

THEORY: The flash was a flash to go back in time. The crew goes back to Jacob's timeline with the Black Rock and everything. "They're coming". The season will explain all of the origins of the monster, statue, etc.

i also like this theory... coupled with the "they're coming" it seems to make a whole bunch of sense to me...

I'm sticking with this theory.. for NOW hahaha. I like the idea of the God/Devil.

When Hurley got out of jail, he was given some money (paid for Kate's lunchbox), a candybar (given to Jack), and a ballpoint pen (given to Sawyer).

I have no theory on it whatsoever but just a small observation
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I'm posting this again because everyone obviously missed it.

Now that is.....WOW..

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by vector23

If Jacob wasn't in the cabin in season 4, who told Locke to move the island?
Dude who was with Jacob at the beginning.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He had to have the island moved to create the loop hole!!!!! Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That'd make sense but if that really was never Jacob and like he was never chillin up in there I'd like a nice little it was Jack, Desmond, etc. theories to pop up again.

The problem I'm having is if fake Locke is against Jacob, does that mean the island is against him as well? If not how did fake Locke know how to tell Richard to tell the past real Locke that he'd have to die, etc.? Then again if you're able to posses or create a fake Locke body knowing the future isn't really out of your power.

The next thing is Christian. Who's side is he really on? If it's not Jacob Locke was taking orders from the other side from the get go and he was gettin dreams from the island that were correlating with it since S3. Then again whoever that dude who wants to kill Jacob he may have the power to send those messages in dreams and have you believe it to be the island.

Right now I'm thinking the island is letting these two powers Jacob and that other guy fight for supremacy, which has been going on for centuries of not longer.
Christian is definitely the Devil (I'm just going to call him that). Err, he's inhabited by the devil.

Locke has been manipulated from the get go. I'm willing to bet he was healed by the "island", which was really just the Devil working. The Devil got Locke to believe in the "island". Showed him smokey, and Locke was hooked. He played Locke into turning the wheel so that the loophole would get created, so he could kill Jacob.

The island isn't anything. It has no powers. It's Jacob and Devil dude doing all of the island's biddings.
The problem with that is then Smokey is a free agent working for both sides. IMO there's no way Smokey didn't know that wasn't the real John Locke. So Smokey's in league with the other side. If that's the case Smokey an agent for the other side was still letting all of Jacob's followers a.k.a. the Others live on the island.

Here's something to ponder what if the Locke we think is fake is the REAL John Locke? What if the Locke we've been seeing from S1-S5; The Life & Death Of Jeremy Bentham was the fake John Locke? Meh just throwing shh out there cuz nothing is explaining the other Locke body to me right now unless the writers is bringing cloning in to this or the other Locke is a Locke from the future.

Then there's one good possibility that this fake Locke = Smokey. I mean when Locke went to get the rope for Ben, Smokey started judging Ben. When Smokey/Alex disappeared Locke appeared shortly after
laugh.gif
I just had a mind-bottling thought. What if smoke monster and Jacob's nemesis are agents of the status quo? They don't want people to change things. Jacob, on the other hand, wants people to make choices and change the future. That's why he tells Hurley he has a choice to get on the plane, for example.

The cabin/ash was Jacob's protection from the smoke monster and his nemesis. Once that ring is broken, though, Jacob is no longer safe.

This would imply Jacob is good since we have a natural intuition that free will is good.

I'm not sure why Hurley got all the items. I agree that Hurley is somehow special though. Maybe he's the incorruptible one, the one who never had to be changed.
Interesting. But I don't see any way the Cabin was actually Jacob's. The guy who said "help me" had to be the Devil. Itcouldn't have been Jacob, because Jacob wasn't in need of help.

Yes, i think it was fairly clear that Jacob is God and the other dude was Satan, and they are arguing over the fate of man. Satan believes man is doomed to continually destroy themselves but God is trying to break the cycle by choosing his Army of Kate, Jack, Sawyer, and Hurley, who ultimately prevail by killing Satan (as God's already dead) - freeing man from the constant battle between good and evil.

eek.gif
eek.gif

I LIKE. I LIKE.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

When Hurley got out of jail, he was given some money (paid for Kate's lunchbox), a candybar (given to Jack), and a ballpoint pen (given to Sawyer).

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now that is.....WOW..

Wait though....Hurley wasn't given an Apollo bar, he had a Strawberry Fruit Roll Up.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Now that is.....WOW..

Wait though....Hurley wasn't given an Apollo bar, he had a Strawberry Fruit Roll Up.

Yeah, it was a Fruit Roll-up.. BUT it's still a "candy"

if that bomb didnt blow up then maybe they have to blow it up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i think that the bomb part of the story is over & done with
if we go with the idea that the bomb didnt blow then your crazy if you think they focused so hard on that bomb to just do nothing with it
they didnt focus on the bomb that hard...

but just think about how that white flash we saw was the exact same as the white light when they were jumping through time... just something of notice

i stop readin there

we cant be watchin the same show anymore

just think about wat you just said we are watchin lost a show that if it focus on something for 2 secs it big
maybe we think differently of what it means to Focus Hard... but i agree that it played a semi large role this season... i just dont think it wasthe most important role in the season...

also something to notice... When Ben originally turned the wheel... didnt he get the island unstuck in time... & when Locke turned it again he got thewheel unstuck... Locke unleashed all of that pent up electromagnetic energy that had been building up...

My question is why would the bomb going off creat the same type of unleashing of that electro magnetic energy...

what you'll think
The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke isAnubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form ofanyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole isthat apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is whyBen never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things againstJacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visitingeveryone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bringLocke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can againrule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She savedthe day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to theisland. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."

got the whole black/white theme going on...
don't know if i buy the god/devil thing tho, seems to cliche.

Originally Posted by Adambomb007

what you'll think
The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."

Soooo.....Ben killed Locke so that Locke would get possessed?

I'm so confused and NOT dissapointed by any means!

im surpised that nobody said anything about jacob having on a white tee and the other dude having a black one on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Adambomb007

what you'll think
The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."
This is great.

Back
Top Bottom